• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH character are you mostly like.. as in personality?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

legendary_Dosa7

This goes for all Kh franchise. To me would be Namine because I'm quiet , shy ,and I like to draw and like to keep things to myself. What about you guys?

Rostir

None, and as far as any type of Square-Enix character's personality goes, I match with none of them.

Rostir

I think that the majority of Square-Enix characters have pretty overused and shallow personalities, either you are quiet, introverted, and emotional, or perky, friendly, and kind. I haven't really found anyone that matches my personality.

C

Crossroads

I guess Xemnas, because I try to stay as emotionless as possible. Life has taught me this is the best way to deal with things.

Rostir

Life has taught me this is the best way to deal with things.

This is true only if you aren't keeping emotions bottled inside. If you are able to stay emotionless when dealing with problems, then you will be able to solve them quicker as opposed to having emotions involved.

C

Crossroads

This is true only if you aren't keeping emotions bottled inside. If you are able to stay emotionless when dealing with problems, then you will be able to solve them quicker as opposed to having emotions involved.

Okay...what if I'm bottling them? Not saying I am. Just curious.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
From personal experience, bottling your emotions tends to backfire. Bottling them doesn't make them go away, you're just suppressing them, causing them to build up over time. After all, the reason for the emotions hasn't changed, if you did nothing about it. Eventually, it will get to the point where they just explode, leaving you more emotional and unable to deal with both the emotions and their cause.

It's better not to bottle emotions up. However, keeping a clear head while making decisions is, as the other poster said, a good idea.

Rostir

Okay...what if I'm bottling them? Not saying I am. Just curious.

If you're bottling them it means that at some point it will all unleash.

One thing that comes with being emotionless, is the ability to dissipate anger or sadness until it deteriorates, this is called being unmoved.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Guess I'm a little bit of some of the characters but I'm mostly like Sora (>.<). I got some other character's personalities as well, but his I sort of have the most.

Rostir

From personal experience, bottling your emotions tends to backfire. Bottling them doesn't make them go away, you're just suppressing them, causing them to build up over time. After all, the reason for the emotions hasn't changed, if you did nothing about it. Eventually, it will get to the point where they just explode, leaving you more emotional and unable to deal with both the emotions and their cause.

It's better not to bottle emotions up. However, keeping a clear head while making decisions is, as the other poster said, a good idea.

One of the hardest techniques is to take emotions and kill them to the point where they can never return. One of the proverbial techniques is meditating.

LionHeart14

Hmmm.... I'm kind of like Roxas and Namine. Roxas is pretty quiet and keeps to himself, and I'm like that too. Namine seems kind of quiet and reserved too, and plus i like to draw and write and stuff. So both of them put together I guess lol.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I guess i would be Namine too (sucks cuz I'm a guy xD) But I mean I'm insanely shy and I like drawing and everything, but kinda like she did I can stand up for those I care about when necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back