• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which path would you choose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turgon_67

I suppose if I HAD to choose between Dawn and Dusk,I'd pick Dawn. Because, say you're dark and you want to destory the light, what then if it is destroyed? Would you really be content with it gone?Or would your hunger for power make you want to consume everything?

~NGD OMEGA~

Word up man, word up. I'm with you. I travel down the path of the dawn, using my light to guide others through the night. Keep up the good work dude!

Waterkeeper

Twilight.

And to Hell with the Dawn/Dusk thing...if I choose Twilight, then I walk in the liminality betwixt light and dark. I'd use both powers for my OWN purposes, which can be judged good and/or evil depending on the person judging my actions. I would choose Twilight, but I'm not going to go into detail with Dawn or Dusk or whatever.

Or maybe I'd choose an entirely different path. ::Shrug.:: Why do the only roads have to be Light, Darkness, and Twilight? What about something like Ether/Aether/Nirvana/Divinity, something that is above implications of "sides"?

Heartless Hunter

If I could manipulate the darkness i would walk that path. Otherwise, the light seems so comforting( not the kind that washes you away and almost causes you to fade). The twilight would be too typical. Alot of people would choose the twilight, but there is so little they understand about it. Is it interchaning light and dark, or just a normal living pattern? Darkness is another choice that many people choose. If they took the time to realize that the darkness gives them power than eventually destroys them. Just look at what Riku did to himself by going to darkness. No friends, no life, its not worth it to me. Light sounds perfect.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
Waterkeeper said:
Twilight.

And to Hell with the Dawn/Dusk thing...if I choose Twilight, then I walk in the liminality betwixt light and dark. I'd use both powers for my OWN purposes, which can be judged good and/or evil depending on the person judging my actions. I would choose Twilight, but I'm not going to go into detail with Dawn or Dusk or whatever.

Or maybe I'd choose an entirely different path. ::Shrug.:: Why do the only roads have to be Light, Darkness, and Twilight? What about something like Ether/Aether/Nirvana/Divinity, something that is above implications of "sides"?

what do ether aether, divinity, nirvana (thats a band lol) mean?

but it really doesnt matter cuz there are only 4 roads in KH to take
Light
Dark
Twilight (which has two sub sets)
Present (most likely a mixture of the three)

Endgame

:D
I'd choose dark 'cept for one fact...LIGHT ALWAYS WINS. I mean come on, how many games have you played where the bad guy beats the good guy and plunges the whole world into neverending darkness? Seriously, you got to have a happy ending, otherwise there can't be a sequal. And we all want to see KH3, right?

Hero's Heart

Twilight all the way. Power of light and Dark. What else could you want more. You don't fight dark, you don't fight light, you try to find a comprimise.
I guess I would choose Dawn. The darkside is tempting and cool and stuff, but you need stronger will and power to stay good

Last edited:

Zefie

I would pick twilight because you can have the powers of light and dark and it probely wont make you go crazy like the dark^-^

yado

I taste delicious
I wouldnt pick a path. I would just stay at the crossroads telling people what the choices are and taking those that wont pick

Waterkeeper

SorasKingdom said:
what do ether aether, divinity, nirvana (thats a band lol) mean?

but it really doesnt matter cuz there are only 4 roads in KH to take
Light
Dark
Twilight (which has two sub sets)
Present (most likely a mixture of the three)

Ether/Aether (sometimes called Spirit) is the top point of the star known as the Pentacle, an important symbol in my religion. It encompasses the elements of fire, water, air, and earth, and is considered above all aspects of humanity, sides, etc.

Nirvana, while it is also a band, is a term in Buddhism that refers to the complete detachment of human desire (since Buddhists believe that pain comes from desire).

Divinity...well, you can figure that out on your own. It's basically the divine.

What I was trying to say was this: I want to choose a side beyond Light/Darkness/Twilight, beyond time, beyond humanity and into a spiritual metamorphosis. This isn't possible in the KH realm, so I chose Twilight instead (neither Dusk nor Dawn, just purely in-between).

Sora Kun

I would pick Light, why? Because the dark side always trys to do something evil but then comes to a complete stop because of someone sided with Light stopping them, most likely killing them.. I like Twilight but yes, like SorasKingdom said its between Light and Dark.

libreg

Well I would choose dark and If I couldn't choose that then twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back