• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which path wud u hav taken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which path wud u hav taken

• light

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • dark

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • dawn

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I would have chosen Dawn..

if I had to chose between darkness and light, then i would chose darkness probably xD

unless their is an evil way to use light xD

light seems so boring and happy. :p

KeyMasterX

I would choose dawn but if Ansem got to him and stuff it would be cool to see him in the dark side.

Apollo

Silver Member
I always choose to be evil. So I can do whatever I want without feeling bad. Also I agree with Spyells the bad guys have better outfits.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't want a ton of belts, so I'd go with Organization XIII on that part.

omni/riku

id take the dark becuz the dark has that giant dragon u fight at da end of kh2. u dont c da light with anything like that. or teleporting.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I would choose the road to light so that I can fight the darkness. I believe in the power of the light and that good always triumphs over evil (even if the bad guys have cooler outfits xD).
When it comes right down to it, it's all about the clothes...
But same here, I belive in the concept of good winning over evil.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
id take the dark becuz the dark has that giant dragon u fight at da end of kh2. u dont c da light with anything like that. or teleporting.

Or, there are just Light beings who aren't yet capable of doing it, or those that can are unwilling to do it.

aswaxsora

Awards
I would take Dawn because it has a little more light, but I like Twilight better. So maybe Twilight. I don't know. But what I do know is that I don't have a strong heart, so I wouldn't be able to chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back