• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noise

fighting xemnas...the last time

it was fun and difficult

it i love fighting him

shinysilver

Saix. I don't know why. There was just something about that fight that I really liked. The final Xemnas was a good one too, mainly because of the accomplishment I felt when I beat him.

I haven't gotten too far in Re:COM yet, so this will probably change XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
First Xemnas fight with Memory SkyScraper and the last fight with Riku in KH2. I get really giddy with the first Xemnas fight and attack him with magic when he considers me too far away to attack to make him come at me. I keep trying to make him cast the spell that depletes Sora's HP unless I get to the building cause I like to do that part a lot :D

Muse

you look atrocious
I always have fun during the 1000 Heartless battle.

Um, and the fights against Axel, Saix, and Xigbar. I liked those.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
The most fun...? Hm...I had the most difficulty with Demyx (ugh, shameful) and Xemnas, so I'd probably have to say those two. Probably more with Demyx because I had to try like 30 times to beat Xemnas (wheras Demyx was only a dozen, no exaggeration...and this was BEGINNER mode. D: )

rent

i would say fighting Roxas in FM+ in critical mode. c:

V

Vivacious

I enjoyed fighting that shadow beast heartless in Beast's Castle. For organization members...I'd say Xigbar was fun. Even though he was hard as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back