• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think should be the true Keyblade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think deserves to be the true Keyblade master?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
<AumaaN> said:
riku, he's the original, 2nd other: mickey

Riku would've made a cool Keyblade master, but he chose darkness instead. And as for Mickey ... why is he a Keyblade master? I'm not sure on this whole thing of him having a Keyblade the opposite colours to Sora's. I've thought about this since I saw him at the end of KH.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ehh i said other for mickey of course since im such a huge fan yesturday i wore all mickey mouse cause that was the day steamboat willie came out...im such a weirdo lol

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
ehh i said other for mickey of course since im such a huge fan yesturday i wore all mickey mouse cause that was the day steamboat willie came out...im such a weirdo lol

A lot of things happened yesterday. Mickey Mouse was created, Harry Potter came out in the UK and three people I knew it was their birthdays.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
LoyalSubject said:
lol!!!...I can't belive u did that,because I can't picture a person who is 100 yrs old to wear mickey mouse clothes!

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Stich would be the last person/alein/dog/thing i would pick to be Keyblade Master.

<AumaaN>

Mickey is the Yoda of Kingdom Hearts period
and his apprentice should be Stitch period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back