• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I dont see how it could be a future Sora or a future Riku, or a past Xehanort.

Why hasnt anyone fought it yet? Is it even possible to get to Castle Oblivion or did it get cut?

I don't think CO has been cut, seeing as how close to the release date it was confirmed. It even appeared in the latest trailer. Whether it's actually playable or not, I do not know.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
How about the third master? There is Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, and this unknown master. And no its not freaking Yensid.

Romi

Someone did state that there is further Aqua gameplay after completing all three scenarios. Maybe CO is accessible from there?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't understand how 2ch knows the secret boss battle music but not the boss himself

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I am kinda leaning toward an older version of Sora being the secret boss in Castle Oblivion but then again it could be KH3 Xehanort somehow.

T

The Spoiler

i don't know if this is true or not, but there's a playthrough going on now with aqua
and i asked in the chat if anyone knew who the boss was
one guy said his friend unlocked it and told him it was sora in different clothes and he had low hp but a lot of attacks
i don't know if anyone wants to believe this since there's no concrete proof
but i thought i'd enlighten everyone

here's the link to the playthrough by the way if anyone's interested(aqua playthrough)

Tales Square. on Justin.tv
If this is true... what did the clothes look like?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess I'll be Master Xehanort in his younger years.
Maybe it will be LS again?

Auxia

The name of the battle music is "Fragments of Sorrow" - the same name as the battle music you hear when you're fighting Dusks in the Station of Awakening as Roxas, or Shadows (in the same place) as Sora.

This leads me to conclude that the "secret boss" will have something to do with the character's awakening.

mrihatebunnies

I think it'll be either something really lame, or really awesome, ranging from a limit form like sora ( lame ) to something cool like a preview of a character from Kh3/Kh reconnect/khAD/the new mystery game or whatever, but it'll actually make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back