• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxia

Funny thought: since in KHIIFM+ you fight the Lingering Sentiment as Sora, what if in BBS you fight Sora as the Lingering Sentiment?

Mariolee

Funny thought: since in KHIIFM+ you fight the Lingering Sentiment as Sora, what if in BBS you fight Sora as the Lingering Sentiment?

It wouldn't be anything new, which would get less minds blown imo.

memoire.mx

dont think that you will fight sora in any way as secret boss D:

any secret boss have done something with the future games but what does sora in bbs? hes just a kid at that time.
and dont like the idea of timetraveling cause we must write the whole story again

hopes its gotta be someone knew that we never see before

Mariolee

Also, in 358/2 days, weren't most of Xion's moves like Sora's. So technically, Sora was a final boss before.

Auxia

It wouldn't be anything new, which would get less minds blown imo.

While you're right, I don't know if Nomura is going for "mind = blown" reactions this time, though he very well might be.

As for my guess as to what the secret boss is, I stand by my previous statement (about Fragments of Sorrow).

State

Awards
The formula of a secret boss is a new character hiding all of his body in something and appearing in the next KH game.

codemaster

Awards
The final boss has to be something involving the final boss in the next game.
KHFM=Xemnas=KH2 Final Boss.
KH2FM+=LS=Play as in Final Boss in BBS

BBS=???=final boss play as or fight in KH???

Yatsuke

My guess on the secret boss is it will be xehanorts heartless, here is my evidence to support this

first off Xehanort or "terranort" as we now know him may not have been the one to become a heartless but it may in fact be master Xehanort as when he released his heart to take over terra a heartless may have been formed in this case "ansem" and because we know a heartless is formed when a persons heart is released it is quite possible this is the case.

second, in the first KH game we know that he was the man in the cloak with no specific shape or form, probably because he had no "host" which may imply one of the TAV may have destroyed his original body causing him to need riku to manifest his "new form" which then leads to him possessing riku until he is able to keep his form sustained

third piece of evidence the music that we suspect is the secret boss fight music contains elements from
dive into the heart which we know was frequently used during encounters with "ansem" in the first kingdom hearts game

hope this theory quashes a few rumors

State

Awards
My guess on the secret boss is it will be xehanorts heartless, here is my evidence to support this
Very unlikely.
first off Xehanort or "terranort" as we now know him may not have been the one to become a heartless but it may in fact be master Xehanort as when he released his heart to take over terra a heartless may have been formed in this case "ansem" and because we know a heartless is formed when a persons heart is released it is quite possible this is the case.
A Heartless is the heart itself, only shrouded in darkness. The only possibility is to see a Master Xehanort Nobody but that would be like fighting Master Xehanort, because, possibly, the body didn't undergo changes, but fighting him would explain the absence of it in future games.
second, in the first KH game we know that he was the man in the cloak with no specific shape or form, probably because he had no "host" which may imply one of the TAV may have destroyed his original body causing him to need riku to manifest his "new form" which then leads to him possessing riku until he is able to keep his form sustained
He had no form because that was the manifestation the darkness in his hart chose to be, his unseen form could be a floating heart with dark aura.
third piece of evidence the music that we suspect is the secret boss fight music contains elements from
dive into the heart which we know was frequently used during encounters with "ansem" in the first kingdom hearts game
The only good point here.
hope this theory quashes a few rumors
Which apparently didn't. :/

Yatsuke

im not saying id like him to be the boss but with the KH series you may never know but who knows it may just end up being the possible antagonist/protagonist for the next KH game

BladeofHearts18

guys, i don't know why you think it's rikunort or xehanort or any of those. that guy is riku. first of all, when terra looks at riku, he sees him then a teen riku... which is kinda obvious that the older guy is riku. and look at riku's clothes. see the black vest he has on as a teen below the yellow one? that is the vest he wears when he is grown up. i mean, it makes sense. i don't know why you guys are thinking so hard when nomura makes it so easy to figure out... that old guy is an older riku, case closed.

MeggieKeyblader

guys, i don't know why you think it's rikunort or xehanort or any of those. that guy is riku. first of all, when terra looks at riku, he sees him then a teen riku... which is kinda obvious that the older guy is riku. and look at riku's clothes. see the black vest he has on as a teen below the yellow one? that is the vest he wears when he is grown up. i mean, it makes sense. i don't know why you guys are thinking so hard when nomura makes it so easy to figure out... that old guy is an older riku, case closed.

But that's the thing, Nomura rarely ever makes things that easy to figure out. So anything's possible, it can be Riku for more obvious reasons, or Xehanort for less obvious reasons.

BladeofHearts18

But that's the thing, Nomura rarely ever makes things that easy to figure out. So anything's possible, it can be Riku for more obvious reasons, or Xehanort for less obvious reasons.

well that's true. i mean it's possible it could be rikunort cuz it may be foreshadowing that in the next game, xehanort comes back and possesses riku again? idk. it's just that it seems so obvious that it's an older riku so i go by my first instinct and say it is.

Samhain

Bronze Member

lol it was pretty obvious that mx and terra were xehanort is it not
or that vanitas was connected to sora somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back