• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should be Sora's master? Aqua or Ventus?

• Ventus

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Aqua

Votes: 94 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

In your opinion if Sora were to get a master to train him, who do you think would be more fitting? Ventus or Aqua? Terra isn't listed because its pretty obvious that he wants to take Riku as his apprentice.

I personally think Aqua would teach him more. She seems to have the patience and wisdom for the job.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Aqua would be more fitting out of those two because she actually earned the title of master but overall i think it would be best if it was mickey

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sora's already a Keyblade Master. He doesn't need a Master especially one who couldn't stop an old man.

Master Xehanort is probably the second most powerful character in the series. He made a mountain with a flick of his wrist. He is far from just "an old man"

You bring shame on your family tsk tsk...

tenchi ryu

Yea even terra in LS form pretty muched confirmed it....i'm pretty sure he's definately more powerful than aqua at this point....hell more powerful than all three....and riku is right behind him

Sylvos

First things first, Keyblade Master is a title with only one real benefit from getting that status: being able to move your heart through bodies, etc.

It is a title that is earned through a Master Qualification Exam. Sora never took one, so he isnt one. That doesnt mean he is less powerful than Masters like Aqua and Eraqus, it just means he doesnt have the title.

If Sora did seek out to get the title, there would be Aqua and (possibly, I am still unsure if he is a master or not, correct me if I am wrong) Yen Sid. Ventus isnt a master and neither is Terra, although Terra deserves that rank as well.

All in all it seems like there is only one person you listed who COULD train Sora to be a master, and that would be Aqua.

Allister Rose

French Lover
First things first, Keyblade Master is a title with only one real benefit from getting that status: being able to move your heart through bodies, etc.

It is a title that is earned through a Master Qualification Exam. Sora never took one, so he isnt one. That doesnt mean he is less powerful than Masters like Aqua and Eraqus, it just means he doesnt have the title.

If Sora did seek out to get the title, there would be Aqua and (possibly, I am still unsure if he is a master or not, correct me if I am wrong) Yen Sid. Ventus isnt a master and neither is Terra, although Terra deserves that rank as well.

All in all it seems like there is only one person you listed who COULD train Sora to be a master, and that would be Aqua.

there was a seen where terra claims he is master and ventus calls him as such aswell

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora doesn't need a master, considering he's already a Keyblade Master himself.

Tatsu

Yes he's powerful...but can he fully control it? Sora has potential to be the most powerful being in the KH universe. He just needs someone to teach him how to fully harness such power.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora doesn't need a master, considering he's already a Keyblade Master himself.

i tihnk so to, but they never officially called him as such, they called him master of the keyblade ( in the sense that he was an owner of the keyblade) and keyblade wielder.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Master Xehanort is probably the second most powerful character in the series. He made a mountain with a flick of his wrist. He is far from just "an old man"

You bring shame on your family tsk tsk...

Sora beat that old man, twice. Sora beat Riku possesed by Xehanort's Heartless(which is three Keyblade Masters in one), Xemnas(which is the Nobody of two Keyblade Masters and Kingdom Hearts as his Hearts), and Lingering Sentiment(who beat Xehanort/Terra/Terranort/ whatever you want to call him). So I would like to beleive that Sora is most likely the most powerful Keyblade Master/ person in Kingdom Hearts.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
i tihnk so to, but they never officially called him as such, they called him master of the keyblade ( in the sense that he was an owner of the keyblade) and keyblade wielder.

You do have a point there, but Sora is strong enough, so I don't think he's in need of one.

Sylvos

there was a seen where terra claims he is master and ventus calls him as such aswell

And? Kairi could come along calling herself a keyblade master for swinging the keyblade around for a bit in KH2 and Sora could cheer her up and agree too, but that doesnt make her a master like that.

Sylvos

Sora beat that old man, twice. Sora beat Riku possesed by Xehanort's Heartless(which is three Keyblade Masters in one), Xemnas(which is the Nobody of two Keyblade Masters and Kingdom Hearts as his Hearts), and Lingering Sentiment(who beat Xehanort/Terra/Terranort/ whatever you want to call him). So I would like to beleive that Sora is most likely the most powerful Keyblade Master/ person in Kingdom Hearts.

The LS battle isnt canon, and three keyblade masters in one? What are you even talking about?

Allister Rose

French Lover
You do have a point there, but Sora is strong enough, so I don't think he's in need of one.
but like sylvos said, the title needs to be claimed and master gives abbilities and sora hasnt done so yet.
And? Kairi could come along calling herself a keyblade master for swinging the keyblade around for a bit in KH2 and Sora could cheer her up and agree too, but that doesnt make her a master like that.

not so sure what happened to make terra call himself master, but kairi never claimed to be keyblade master so that point is proofless. still havent finished seeing all of the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back