• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you like to refight in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Enigma

Say they include something like the Mirage Arena, or the Garden of Assemblage, in Kingdom Hearts 3, and get the opportunity to refight pass bosses from any of the previous games in the series, who would you like to refight?
Literally ANY boss battle from any of the games. Whether it be a Heartless boss, a Disney boss, an original boss etc. who would you want to refight should there be such an opportunity in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Master Xehanort so I can finally watch that convolution spreading bastard die. ತಎತ

Denne

I think perhaps Maleficent and i actually want to fight the Evil Queen from Snow White.

ok sunny

Awards
Probably Julius from KH:3D.
It was a kind of unexpected boss fight for me, but it was fun battling him. Considering his size, that is.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Probably Hockomonkey. Riku/Ansem from KH1... Probably Xigbar, but I think we'll fight him again, hopefully.

mylafter

I would like to battle Sephoroth again but I'm sure they'll add him the game somehow. Considering the fact that he was in 1 and 2.
i would also wanna fight Maleficents battle from BBS.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The second fight with Braig. Had fun with that one. And probably the Anti-Black Coat, minus the part where he makes you drop your balls.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I have save files for just about every boss in the series so this is largely redundant, but I guess there were a few bosses that weren't easily refought.

A. Witch form Maleficent-KH1: the closest save to her is in the library, forcing a lengthy trip through most of HB just to get to her.

B. Witch form Maleficent-BBS: Is this a theme with Maleficent for some reason? With the dungeon save blocked off, I have to run through the woods, castle & the entire maze just to reach her. & that's not counting backtracking to the save after the scripted minion fight! (I would very much like a new save point added in 2.5 plz)

C. Chernabog, Anti Black Coat & Ansem-DDD: Don't really get why there wasn't portals for them & with only 1 additional save file someone had to be cut.

Pete from Days is also a lot of work but I could just fight KH2 or RE:Coded Pete instead.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I've said this a few times, but my ideal secret boss setup for KHIII is a huge gauntlet of all the past bosses inside Memory's Skyscraper. Maybe not the Heartless bosses... especially with Days being Heartless-heavy, it'd be a bit crowded.

I don't have any specific boss I'd want to fight again. But all of them would be cool.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Master Xehanort so I can finally watch that convolution spreading bastard die again and again. ತಎತ

There you go.

As for me... well, I know they are just minibosses (or more like superminibosses), but I'd like to fight the Eliminator from Re:coded and Dustflier from Days. And to our fullest, not limited by gimmicks and stuff. But of course, they will need to be buffed as well so that it the balance doesn't seem to be too tipped toward our side.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
I have save files for just about every boss in the series so this is largely redundant, but I guess there were a few bosses that weren't easily refought.

Lol I attempted this with KH 1 & 2 but my memory card ran out of space ><

I've said this a few times, but my ideal secret boss setup for KHIII is a huge gauntlet of all the past bosses inside Memory's Skyscraper. Maybe not the Heartless bosses... especially with Days being Heartless-heavy, it'd be a bit crowded.

I don't have any specific boss I'd want to fight again. But all of them would be cool.

This would be perfect. I think a lot of games could learn something from the Kirby series since many of the games come with a "boss endurance" mode. I'd be content with anything similar to Olympus Colosseum (KH1) or Mirage Arena though.

Personally I'd like to see the Phantom again since that fight never gets old (and watching Donald cast the wrong spell over and over).

TotalIndignant

Xigbar! I honestly loved fighting him. The first person shooter reaction command was fun for me and I also think he's funny.
I think I'd also have to say Cloud. I had a lot of fun fighting him too.

Antar

Awards
I would really like to see Sephiroth as a secret boss agian, but not exactly a refight. A brand new battle against him would be better so the fight could take advantage of KH3's combat, bigger environments and a flowmotion-esque system. Just imagine fighting sephiroth while both of you jump around the map like in Advent Children...

unbound_word

The following monsters:
Powered Armor
Twilight Thorn
Trinity Armor
Mimic Master
Symphony Master
Hockomonkey (both variations)
Wargoyle (flying)
Char Clawbster and Chill Clawbster
Commantis
Spellican

The following Disney bosses:
Maleficent
Pete
Hades
Captain Hook

The following original bosses:
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
Xemnas
Xigbar
Saix
Luxord
Master Xehanort (final boss)
Young Xehanort
Vanitas (and if possible, a hybrid called Kairi-Vanitas; it's obviously Kairi being possessed by Vanitas like he did with Ventus in Birth By Sleep)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
We need Riku to be the secret boss of this game. Like, he'd have access to all his powers, dark form, the guardian, dream eaters, everything.

Wander

I'd like for the Garden of Assemblage to be available again, since I'm about sure that we'll be visiting Hollow Bastion again and being able to fight the original XIII would be cool.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd like to fight:
-Maleficent (Normal and Dragon)
-Cloud
-Captain Hook
-Vanitas
-Zack
-Ice Titan
-Hades
-Chernabog
-Lucifer
again. I had a lot of fun fighting all of these characters (maybe not Vanitas as much but he was challenging) and I would enjoy facing them again.

Prince Enigma

I'd like for the Garden of Assemblage to be available again, since I'm about sure that we'll be visiting Hollow Bastion again and being able to fight the original XIII would be cool.

While I would like the Garden of Assemblage to return again in some capacity, I would personally prefer it if they offered past foes other than the Org. XIII members considering they were all available to refight with new abilities in KH2 and that feature is probably going to be available in the 2.5 Remix so I don't see them doing that again. But definitely yes to the Garden of Assemblage, just maybe different enemies to refight?

WaveK89

Xion versus Saix? Or maybe Roxas and Xion versus Saix. I mean the way he always put down the puppet.

Actually, I suppose any fight with Saix would have to be with Lea because it feels like destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back