• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you pick as Lord of Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If you could have picked any other organization member to be Lord of Castle Oblivion, who would it be?

I would pick Luxord, personally.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Wrong section. Marluxia did his job right. He is the only one who should be the master of CO.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I would've kept Marluxia.
Although... if I wanted something a BIT more interesting I would want see how Xigbar might have done the job....

can you just imagine what Demyx would do?! or even Axel! now i wouldnt mind Axel being the lord of my castle if you know what i mean xD.JK JK JK!

hm, Xigbar would be a very interesting choice as well.. i really liked Xigbar too, funny pirate surf dude.. haha
... but for the sake of the series i guess marly did a great job at lord of CB.

Swxpert

id pick Xaldin, he seems tough enough, (Xaldin vs Marluxia would be awsome!!!!!!!!!) that done maybe Xigbar he seems like a capaple leader same with Saix, they both have leadership qualities Zexion too(but not nearly as much) I mean , Marluxia is definitly a good choice, Axel isn't neither is Demyx, Luxord and and Axel seem strong but they arn't leaders, Lexaeus and Larxene are BOTH powerful but, they are folowers, not leaders, Vexen is strong, alot stronger then people give him credit for, but he is a scientist, not a soldier he cares only for his reseach, and im not even going to consider Roxsas and Xion as Roxas had just joined the organization like a week before CoM and we still don't know about Xion

A

Audo

I would have picked the Original Lord of Castle Oblivion: Master Xehanort.
*cough*
Whoever that used to be.

xhananh

Awards
Yeah, I've always wondered why Luxord wasn't the Lord of the castle; I mean, seriously. He fights with cards. It fits. (That is Luxord, right? The one that nobody actually knows how to beat, but just randomly button mashes instead?)

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xigbar

For the insane amount of lulz that would induce.

Lexeaus

Because I can't imagine what he'd do at all, so I'm curious.

Axel

AkuRoku's secret love shack

Demyx

Disco, baby.

Larxene

Because she needs to put what she learned in De Sad's book to good use.
Also, I'd be amused to see what memories she'd tell Naminé to input into Sora's Heart. The poor boy would hit puberty even faster than the games arleady had him go through

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I would have picked the Original Lord of Castle Oblivion: Master Xehanort.
*cough*
Whoever that used to be.

Name doesn't ring a bell...

But if we had to choose from some other guys.

Luxord would make the most sense.

Cards and all...

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
Zexion! Screw the white rooms lets paint it all Black!

Now that's a stereotype right there. =/ But I agree with the getting rid of the white rooms. Why are they white?! It's blinding.

I personally think that Saix should've been the Lord of that castle because everyone knows how much the Superior loves him he's a good leader. Or Xigbar, since he is Number II, not Saix.

Demyx would be interesting, although I'm not sure he has the leadership qualities.
Axel... I dunno.
Roxas... Sora would've pooped a brick.
Luxord... that would be interesting. He's my second choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back