• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Ansem SoD was different

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Mushroom

So know that we know about the multiple hearts within Terra/xehanort, can we now explain a mystery of KH?
Why was ansem different?
I think it's due to the multiple hearts. If one goes to darkness (the mx heart) then the others while tainted with darkness will remain letting him retain a human form with new found powers over the heartless. This would also explain why org. XIII doesn't have heartless like he does.
Discuss.

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, I'm still not sure about the whole Ansem SoD thing... Xehanort's heartless came in human form, the first and only heartless we know of to have a powerful-enough somebody to do so... even Sora just turned into a regular Shadow, and he's supposed to have a super-powerful heart.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ur forgeting anesm possesed riku to become human form again.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
He's a younger version of MX, since Mx basically is Ansem SoD. Younger because of the power from Terra's young body, in fact the back scene of him on DI helps to confirm that.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I thought i got it until I realised that Ansem SoD had to take Riku to retain a human form...I still think that Ansem is different because of the hearts just like sora with Ven

Gram

Banned
Awards
He still had a humanoid "ghost" form. Like at the beginning of KHI at Destiny Islands.
i think the coat was his form XD
he was humanoid in size, but i dont think he has like facial features.

He's a younger version of MX, since Mx basically is Ansem SoD. Younger because of the power from Terra's young body, in fact the back scene of him on DI helps to confirm that.
i'd b freaked out to find a faceless hunched over figure in a coat if i was sora.

Gram

Banned
Awards
But didn't he talk to Sora? I've never heard any neo-shadow talk before! xD Or heartless for that matter (except Ansem SoD )
maybe its best to say that he was humanoid, though not exactly human.
since nomura only drew him as that coat and after he possed riku, we'll never know.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
For all we know there was a neo-shadow looking thing under that coat.

Im pretty sure that it has been confirmed that heatless arnt smart, sentient beings like SoD demonstrated.

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com
maybe its best to say that he was humanoid, though not exactly human.
since nomura only drew him as that coat and after he possed riku, we'll never know.

Hmm. That would be /kinda/ similar to Xion in Days. When she actually had no face in the beginning? I know these are two whole different things but I mean maybe he just needed like Riku as a puppet to gain an appearance? This is probably way off anyways. Just thinkin'.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hmm. That would be /kinda/ similar to Xion in Days. When she actually had no face in the beginning? I know these are two whole different things but I mean maybe he just needed like Riku as a puppet to gain an appearance? This is probably way off anyways. Just thinkin'.
he used riku to become whole/human again.
i think its somethin like the xion faceless thing but like u said just thinkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back