• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

Flame me if you want, but I'll just say it because it's on my mind. Why does everyone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game, why does anyone assume it's a game at all? For awhile, people thought Reconnect Kingdom Hearts was a game, and that never happened. What makes you think this will be the game? There's been no confirmation.

Ulicies

"No confirmation?" There is, in fact, a Volume 2 coming out. It was in a secret ending to BBS Final Mix I believe. But what kind of mystery game do you speak of? Is there a secret Squenix game that's about to be announced or something?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Reconnect is recoded. Besides we've known for awhile that there would be a mystery game coming and this pretty much fits that bill perfectly not to mention in a Secret Ending and I can't recall a secret ending that didn't hint at the next game.

Digidude111

"No confirmation?" There is, in fact, a Volume 2 coming out. It was in a secret ending to BBS Final Mix I believe. But what kind of mystery game do you speak of? Is there a secret Squenix game that's about to be announced or something?

it doesnt matter if there was a secret ending or not it still doesnt confirm a new game. remember when people thought the movie "birth by sleep" was kingdom hearts 3? was it kingdom hearts 3? no. so even if it flatly says BBS V2, that doesnt mean we've got a new game. it culd just be teasing fans.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Reconnect is recoded. Besides we've known for awhile that there would be a mystery game coming and this pretty much fits that bill perfectly not to mention in a Secret Ending and I can't recall a secret ending that didn't hint at the next game.

in what way is recoded actually reconnect?

SRKxTAVxRAX

it doesnt matter if there was a secret ending or not it still doesnt confirm a new game. remember when people thought the movie "birth by sleep" was kingdom hearts 3? was it kingdom hearts 3? no. so even if it flatly says BBS V2, that doesnt mean we've got a new game. it culd just be teasing fans.
BUT Birth By Sleep did indeed turn out to be a game, Sure it wasn't KH3 like we thought, but it definitely was a game nonetheless obviously.
Every secret ending has been a glance at a future title.
This one just happens to CLEARLY state what game its a glance at.

loke13

BUT Birth By Sleep did indeed turn out to be a game, Sure it wasn't KH3 like we thought, but it definitely was a game nonetheless obviously.
Every secret ending has been a glance at a future title.
This one just happens to CLEARLY state what game its a glance at.
Pretty much this. Even if the game is not called BBSv2 the evidence that its a future title is still strong.

KHHacker6595

Recoded, Birth By Sleep, Birth By Sleep Volume II, and 3D are all Reconnect. Its basically a compilation of Secret Endings and Games. Reconnect means its connecting the series together, you could even say Days and Kingdom Hearts II's Secret Ending are parts of it to.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

....you fail so much for that statement. Birth By Sleep ended up being a game called....*drumroll* "Birth By Sleep". While we're not 100% sure that this is the mystery title, I think it's a safe bet to say it is. Nomura said there were what, 3 more titles coming out? Two of which we knew about (Re: Coded and 3D) and one mystery title that had yet to be revealed. Then BBSFM dropped and bam, revealed it. Don't really see what's so hard to understand here.

In another argument, I just like to believe it's the mystery title; if it isn't that means we've got to wait on 3D, BBSV2 AND another game before getting KHIII. Should this happen, all of you are gonna be pissed because I will proceed to assassinate Nomura before committing seppuku (look it up).

Digidude111

....you fail so much for that statement. Birth By Sleep ended up being a game called....*drumroll* "Birth By Sleep". While we're not 100% sure that this is the mystery title, I think it's a safe bet to say it is. Nomura said there were what, 3 more titles coming out? Two of which we knew about (Re: Coded and 3D) and one mystery title that had yet to be revealed. Then BBSFM dropped and bam, revealed it. Don't really see what's so hard to understand here.

In another argument, I just like to believe it's the mystery title; if it isn't that means we've got to wait on 3D, BBSV2 AND another game before getting KHIII. Should this happen, all of you are gonna be pissed because I will proceed to assassinate Nomura before committing seppuku (look it up).
lol about what you said about seppuku. regaurdless if bbs actually became a game, i can get where you're going at, but we still have no confirmation yet. its only legitimte to heavily discuss a game thats ACTUALLY been confirmed, rather than discuss a game you THINK is real, but not know for sure, regardless of what evidence you have, square hasnt confirmed it.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
lol about what you said about seppuku. regaurdless if bbs actually became a game, i can get where you're going at, but we still have no confirmation yet. its only legitimte to heavily discuss a game thats ACTUALLY been confirmed, rather than discuss a game you THINK is real, but not know for sure, regardless of what evidence you have, square hasnt confirmed it.

*facepalm* Even if BBSV2 isn't the name (and I'm sure that we all highly doubt that it is), there is going to be a game based on the events of the movie, and it's our mystery game. Keep up.

WaveK89

I say we wait until E3, TGS, or whenever SE feels like clearing up the speculation, so everyone can play "I'm better than you, nana nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo." [Tosh.0]

Anyway, my expectation is that it will be at least something more than just a teaser. Could be a game, could be something else, but I believe it's going to be something.

Digidude111

*facepalm* Even if BBSV2 isn't the name (and I'm sure that we all highly doubt that it is), there is going to be a game based on the events of the movie, and it's our mystery game. Keep up.
i can see where you're going and you're argument about each secret movie being a new game, but need i remind you Deep Dive was originally only a concept, not an actual " omen of things to come "? the same could be said arguably about this trailer. id say wait til E3 or when nomura confirms it to start discussin about a game.

supernatural25

I'm with Digidude111 on all of this. When people said that the secret episode of BBS:FM confirms mystery game, I got really excited and watched the secret episode and in no way did the secret episode confirm the mystery game. Just because it said Birth By Sleep Volume 2 at the end, everyone for some reason thought that it confirmed the mystery game, but until Normura confirms that it is the mystery game or that its even a game at all, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

loke13

i can see where you're going and you're argument about each secret movie being a new game, but need i remind you Deep Dive was originally only a concept, not an actual " omen of things to come "? the same could be said arguably about this trailer. id say wait til E3 or when nomura confirms it to start discussin about a game.
Not even close. In Deep Dives case Nomura hadn't worked out the plot of KH2 not to mention it being a glimpse into the series future.

In BBSv2's case we already KNOW these events happened we KNOW that the worlds fell into darkness (KH1) we know Mickey traveled into the RoD to obtain a keyblade capable of sealing the DtD (KH1) we know Diz hid data inside of Sora (BBS) this isn't some trailer with people in black cloaks jumping around destroying heartless and dual-wielding keyblades it's events in the timeline that have already happened and that we know already happened. So I find it hard to believe BBSv2 is just a concept.

I'm with Digidude111 on all of this. When people said that the secret episode of BBS:FM confirms mystery game, I got really excited and watched the secret episode and in no way did the secret episode confirm the mystery game. Just because it said Birth By Sleep Volume 2 at the end, everyone for some reason thought that it confirmed the mystery game, but until Normura confirms that it is the mystery game or that its even a game at all, I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Lets use are heads here. Nomura says that he has plans for two KH projects the first is KH3D the second is the mystery game. RE:coded Secret Ending hinted at KH3D. Next we have BBS:FM which is given a secret episode and a new Secret Ending, the ending contains various events within the series that until recently haven't gotten much spotlight (if any at all) we see in particular an scene with Mickey in the dark realm something Nomura has expressed was a period in time he wanted to show to fans since before Coded was released.

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

Because all signs point to yes.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nobody said BBS vol.2 was confirmed, but it's silly to pretend there's no evidence for it.

Crystal

Silver Member
If BBS vol.2 really a game.
I don't think this will be it's game title..

Box_ghost

No, only jdiots thought that. PEople with no idea what they were talking about.

It was originally supposed to be called Reconnect.

Really? Where is that said?
Because before they past 3 were announced, there were titles such as 'KH Zero' and 'CoM2' floating about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back