• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is 358/2 Days delayed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Are they still continuing to work on it? or could it be something else?

what do ya'll think?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Think about it; this game is pushing the limits of the DS console to the point that with every single hardware update, the game itself is updated as well.
I'm not surprised, nor angry, that it was delayed. Things like this take time.

Advent Dusk

Of course they're still woriking on it. Hence it's delayed. This really isn't that much of a shock, I think. Even a winter release for Japan seemed too soon.

That's okay though. A bad game is bad forever. A delayed game is eventually good.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Think about it; this game is pushing the limits of the DS console to the point that with every single hardware update, the game itself is updated as well.
I'm not surprised, nor angry, that it was delayed. Things like this take time.

^ Chyeah

There are all sorts of problems that could pop up while developing a game with detail and stuff like that onto a DS.
It's best to have it delayed for now than SE releasing/showing it later and have some bugs still wedged in.

Sexy Angel
It's a teaser, in my opinion. They want to delay the game so more people want to have it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
IT WASN'T DELAYED.

To me, the winter season of 08 includes December of 08, and January and February of 09.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They have more to do with it. As they always do with KH games.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, they did say they took suggestions from the people that played the playable demos. I think they delayed it so they could squeeze in even more suggestions from the TGS playable demos. I mean, people say the camera sucks and all that :\

firemage8

Yeah maybe they will add more cutscenes with interaction with ALL the members instead of a select few like they did with KH 2 and KH COM.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
This thing is pushing the limits of the DS, as said before. This doesn't surprise me, there's not too many games that will be like this one on the DS. It's like using an emulator on a DS and putting KH2 on it in a way. It would be pretty hard.
So it's better to have the game delayed and have better graphics, etc., rather than have a small, short game that won't be very fun and bore players to death. So I'd rather it be delayed opposing to released early and getting less things out of it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah maybe they will add more cutscenes with interaction with ALL the members instead of a select few like they did with KH 2 and KH COM.

I really doubt the content is what they're working on. If they have the privilage of improving things accurding to suggestions from people that played the playable demos, I think it means the plot and such is pretty wrapped up.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Aye they be probably just updating it. Arrr! I marvel how theyr gonna do Demyx an' Zexion...

Last edited:
A

Audo

The game hasn't been delayed.
At DKS3713, they said it would be released "this winter", and February is still "this winter".
It hasn't been delayed.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
The game hasn't been delayed.
At DKS3713, they said it would be released "this winter", and February is still "this winter".
It hasn't been delayed.

No, your wrong, there were several Promotions of 358/2 Days releasing in 2008.

Best Example: The promotion in Dragon Quest IV, there was this little info, there was 358 also included, Coming 2008 was written there. So, it is delayed, but Im not really afraid about it, there is Re:CoM for us, actually only for you NA guys, Im european, but Im gonna import it xp.

firemage8

Yeah they are probably just updating it. I wonder how theyr gonna do Demyx and Zexion...

In the story line or by weapon attack?

For attack they could use the same attack techniques they used when they were bosses inthe games just narrow it down a little. It is not that hard.

pokesora

who knows why it could be any thing but i realy don't care the longer they have it the more hipe

<center><b><a href="http://www.geocities.com/lilndnplaya/noclick.html">DO NOT CLICK THIS!!!!!</a></center></B>

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
In the story line or by weapon attack?

For attack they could use the same attack techniques they used when they were bosses inthe games just narrow it down a little. It is not that hard.

Well, Nomura said that they were really having difficulty with theyr weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back