• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is sora the one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
If they fought while they were still friends.
---------
Sora looked at hs competitor in front of him, "Riku..."

Riku frowned and turned away to bring out his keyblade. He had to fight his best friend. Kairi was staring at the two with worried eyes. It was too late for her to stop them. It had to be done.

After a long and sullen battle. One friend had emerged victorious while the other laid on the ground defeated.

"Good-bye..."
-------------
WOULDN"T THAT BE AWESOME!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
well it may say in BBS but i'm not sure but i think he is the one because he is strong hearted, and if we all remember when he became a heartless he still held on to all his feelings which i think proves it.

Riku never turned into a heartless :\ Xehanort might have used Riku's body in the process of giving himself human form but that's far from making Riku a heartless.

[EDIT]

Seriously guys, stay on topic; joking is fine but once it gets excessive this thread is done.

Sparks

gone
Yeah... good point. A dark battlefield stained with fragments of dark and light held the poor lives of the three young souls in its dusty hills.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Shouldnt be a forum section where all of us joking fans who loves to make weird ramdom yaoi/yuri/olimpus coliseum and sleeping beauty side stories could write them? XD

Fanfiction section.

And with that said this thread is closed; if someone else thinks there is still room for discussion feel free to open it right back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back