• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is sora the one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Why is sora the one to wield the keyblade?
it could have just as easily been anyone else to wield it. Like Riku was able to in KH1.
Ocurring to theory
Terra chose Riku to be the original holder of the Kingdom Key. But when thoughts of darkness enter's Riku's mind the Keyblade found the nearest deserving heart which was Sora

A

Audo

There are as many Keyblades as people with qualified hearts to wield them.
Sora just happens to be one of these people, much like Mickey, much like Riku, much like Terra and Aqua and Ventus.
It's not a big deal.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
There are as many Keyblades as people with qualified hearts to wield them.
Sora just happens to be one of these people, much like Mickey, much like Riku, much like Terra and Aqua and Ventus.
It's not a big deal.
Yeah, he's a big immature goof and all, but he has the right heart for the job

G3N3

I want to hear more about this theory ppl keep talking about surrounding the Mickey emblem.
WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLZ? :confused:

H

HiperZeck

Sora isn't the only one. There's Roxas, King Mickey, Kairi (Kingdom Hearts 2), Riku, Terra, Aqua.... If I'm correct, there will be a Keyblade War.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

No. As of right now she's not a confirmed wielder. Riku only allowed her to hold onto his, so technically he was duel wielding. As for the aforementioned "Keyblade War" it has probably came and gone since it was hinted in the BBS concept vid. But who knows it could be the exact opposite.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora isn't the only one. There's Roxas, King Mickey, Kairi (Kingdom Hearts 2), Riku, Terra, Aqua.... If I'm correct, there will be a Keyblade War.

probably not, i bet he pout random words.

roxas counts as sora. and kairi isnt one

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
she can weilds one bcuz riku wanted her to weild one, But perhaps she can, I dunno but that will make her loose all of her PoHness >-< its so confusing
Kairi was only holding the weapon. She doesn't have a keyblade of her own.
It's Riku's second Keyblade for dual wielding.
And no, having the keyblade shouldn't affect her as a PoH

Sparks

gone
I think that in they will do the keyblade wars in a future kh game. I can picture Sora having to fight Riku.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Sora fights riku since the game began xD so that wont be strange<!

Im thinking a Very Sad, "Sora, i have to fight you. The world will end if we dont"
I would love that.

Or a "Sora, me and you have to F***. The world will end if we dont" xD, Soriku fans will die of happiness.

I think KH3 will end with Riku Dying, and Sora and Kairi will live on the island, or Disney Castle =/.

I wonder what would of happened if sora submitted to the darkness instead of riku..

I think Sora will give into the Light =/. Just my guess

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well as hard as that is to imagine, he might have been stronger than Riku and Riku would've lost

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Im thinking a Very Sad, "Sora, i have to fight you. The world will end if we dont"
I would love that.

Or a "Sora, me and you have to F***. The world will end if we dont" xD, Soriku fans will die of happiness.

I think KH3 will end with Riku Dying, and Sora and Kairi will live on the island, or Disney Castle =/.

OMG I WILL TOTALLY DIE ON THIS *¬*!!! X33333333 but yah the whole Sora+Darkness will be something funny, =O HOW BOUT IF SORA IS MENT TO BRING CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION TO KINGDOM HEARTS?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back