• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
358/2 days

*358 is seven days away from a whole year
--those 7 days were played in the beggining of kh2

*2 is for two years
--which was the amount of time sora was asleep

I dont know if its already been said y its called 358/2 days but thats wat i think.if u think thers another reason tell me or encourage mine or watever

PS this is my 1st time here so dont be hatin plz

true

that was 6 days in the beginning

sora was asleep for 1 year.

Roxas/Sora17

I agree. I'm not sure if it was 5 or six days (I'm pretty sure it was six), but I know there weren't seven. And Sora was sleeping for one year, not two. So, I guess the title doesn't make sense again.

But I have to say, that was sharp thinking, even if the data isn't correct. :thumbup:

Sky_Sea_Land

Sora was asleep for 1 year
I think that the 358 stands for how long Roxas was in the organization.
I also think that the 2 is the days when Sora went to sleep and when he woke up
And the / stands for Roxas and Sora.

************** RE: CHAIN OF MEMORIES IS COMING DECEMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************

tacochance

I never read the whole thread, so if someone has already made this point, sorry, anyway, The orginization was arround durring KH1 and Roxas was created when Sora became a heartless, and he wasn't alive just a year, more than that,1-3 years maybe

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
actually, if you think about it, roxas was only "alive" for one year. he came into being towards the end of kh1, and became one with sora at the end of kh2. time span between kh1 and kh2 is one year. he never died, though, so yeah.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I never read the whole thread, so if someone has already made this point, sorry, anyway, The orginization was arround durring KH1 and Roxas was created when Sora became a heartless, and he wasn't alive just a year, more than that,1-3 years maybe

That's all wrong.

Roxas wasn't even alive, because Nobodies technically don't exist. Roxas was around for only one year, because KH1 through KH2 was only a one year time gap.

Xirrdach

No, I don't get it. Roxas was alive for much longer than a year.

He had the time from KH1 to the end of CoM, plus the entire year after that, between CoM and KH2. The CoM event (when the Organization moves to Castle Oblivion) has been confirmed to take place over several months.

So he was at least alive for a year and several months, not 358 days.

see that wat im talkin bout wen it says 2 years cuz roxas was created during kh1 wen sora was heartless-fied

still doesnt add up to 2 years tho does it (o well liv and learn

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Roxas spent OVER 358 days in the Organization. Why is this so hard to understand?

I would insert a facepalm picture here, except it's getting to be a cliche on this forum (as is quoting things and just saying "this").

I know RSiT takes place after CoM. But did you read the quote?

In other words, from the time before CoM started to the time directly after it ended, the time span was a few months. We know Roxas was there BEFORE the other members moved to CO because we see him with all 13 in KH2 cutscenes.

To clarify, that means that not only was he in the Organization for the 358 days of CoM, but also at least the additional few months stated in the quote.

So, yes, the time after Roxas's birth to the end of CoM DID take a few months.

It's confirmed. Period. Let the record show that 358 days does not equal the number of days Roxas spent in the Organization. :D

See the above RSiT quote.

Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth! Thank you, that needed to be brought up. I think I might even put the bold part in my sig, if that's all right with you.

^Although, then again, this is from the same man who promised us KH2 would be "darker" than KH1... so we know he has a tendency to exaggerate. The meaning really may just be "a year divided in half".

He may be exaggerating, but I really think that 358/2 referring to a period of time is just too obvious anyway. And unless Roxas was on the run longer than we thought, which I doubt, he couldn't have spent only half a year in the Organization.

Awards
That's all wrong.

Roxas wasn't even alive, because Nobodies technically don't exist. Roxas was around for only one year, because KH1 through KH2 was only a one year time gap.
He was alive for more than a year. I think it's safe to say less than two years.

Did you read any of my proof that he was in the Organization longer than a year? Needless to say, if he was in the Organization for over a year, he was alive for over a year.

Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth! Thank you, that needed to be brought up. I think I might even put the bold part in my sig, if that's all right with you.
Sure.

Qarx

Actually, the name is pronounced Three-Five-Eight Days Over Two. The hidden meaning is there: why is it pronounced Three Five Eight, and not Three Hundred and Fifty-Eight Days?
Therefore, any theories pertaining to three hundred and fifty eight, are not likely.
Anyone got anything?

Awards
Actually, the name is pronounced Three-Five-Eight Days Over Two. The hidden meaning is there: why is it pronounced Three Five Eight, and not Three Hundred and Fifty-Eight Days?
Therefore, any theories pertaining to three hundred and fifty eight, are not likely.
Anyone got anything?

Don't jump to conclusions.

If anything, the "three five eight" pronunciation is just to enhance the concept of a code.
It doesn't mean it can't be 358 days. For instance, it can be accepted to pronounce "0.1" as "One Tenth" (technically correct) or "Zero Point One" (while not technically correct, this is still accepted). The later pronunciation is often used in a more informal math oriented manner. The same can apply to "358."

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Don't jump to conclusions.

If anything, the "three five eight" pronunciation is just to enhance the concept of a code.
It doesn't mean it can't be 358 days. For instance, it can be accepted to pronounce "0.1" as "One Tenth" (technically correct) or "Zero Point One" (while not technically correct, this is still accepted). The later pronunciation is often used in a more informal math oriented manner. The same can apply to "358."

The fact that Nomura specifically made it out to be "three five eight" suggests that it being like that does have a strong meaning, however.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It doesn't MATTER what a few months equals. A few months is A FEW MONTHS. That's in ADDITION to the 358 days between CoM and KH2.

Let me put it in layman's terms. Maybe then you'll see why I'm so frustrated.

358 DAYS + A FEW MONTHS=/=358 DAYS.

Why is this so hard to understand?

It's not hard to understand, it's just hard to accept when you haven't given any proof that CoM took a few months to happen. It just seems highly unlike that it took Sora months to travel thirteen floors, while going to different memories of worlds he had already visited.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
It's not hard to understand, it's just hard to accept when you haven't given any proof that CoM took a few months to happen. It just seems highly unlike that it took Sora months to travel thirteen floors, while going to different memories of worlds he had already visited.

They fucked with his memories. Do you honestly think he'd remember how long it took to get through the castle?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I thought CoM only lasted a week or less. Honestly, they never stoped to sleep or anything exept at the start of the game and the end.

Qarx

I have stayed up for 28 hours, but thats it. Couldn't last longer than that.
Ouch. I think I lasted about that long, because of insommia or something.
Now I take melatonin or something that your body is supossed to make o its own, but doesn't for some reason, but only when I can't sleep.
My point being, he couldn't have fought Marluxia feeling that tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back