• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wonder what happen to these 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

learningAsWeGo

i apologize if this thread was been made but i cant seem to find it.
ok so i was playing around in KH2 again, and i was at the part where sora was about to enter the altar if naught. then the group saw a huge group of heartless being spawned and coming up. then pete and maleficent pop up. they offered to stay and fight the heartless... then what happen to those 2? did the building crushed them? were they consume by the heartless? or did maleficent juust use her darky portal and zoomed out? idk could someone give me a idea of what happen to them?

Rix

:)
Awards
Nobody knows(If not Nomura has mentioned something about it in an interview). We'll probably find out in KH3 :)

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
If anything, what happened to them was left intentionally vague, to lead into the next game. It's not really surprising. We will see, at the very least, Maleficent, if not Pete, as well, in KH3, if and when it comes out. It's come to be a staple in the games, at least for Maleficent.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
^^she would like that, and it is possible the castle in TWTNW will b there's.

but i think they'll keep their old castle in HB/RG cuz it wuld continue the clash between her and the ppl of RG/HB

Apollo

Silver Member
I doubt we will ever really see the castle again. If there is a KH3 it will be in the Opening credits, but thats about it. It will just be one of those tossed aside worlds like Traverse Town.

AzzurroRainrebor

Doesn' t KH: Coded take place, as a sidequest, after KH2? Maybe a little information about them will be shown then. Emphasis on" little". Then again, the story isn't conventional so I doubt there will be any information on Malificent and Pete in Coded. Like everyone else, I think KH3 might be the ticket. :3 *hickit*

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
You never know--Nomura's pretty unpredicatable when it comes to stories, if i can say.

Papou

Ugh, I hope they got crushed by the building. I never want to see them again, especially Pete. Message to Pete and Maleficent: nobody cares about heartless anymore.

Ryuki90

Hmn...not sure, since all of the 3 new released Kingdom Hearts(es) talk bout what happened in the past......

Papou

Hmn...not sure, since all of the 3 new released Kingdom Hearts(es) talk bout what happened in the past......
Oh, that's true. I meant I never want to see them again as in I don't want them to be a part of the story in the future. I think Maleficent is going to be a great character in BBS though. But I'm not happy that Pete is in Days. Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back