• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
My ideal Kingdom Hearts IV, changing it up a bit.

Firstly, I'd do a personal story spin-off game starring Lea on his own personal adventure traveling throughout the Disney channel tv show worlds.

Then, onto KH4.

Main villain: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Personal vendetta against Mickey), w/ seeds of the next big OG KH villain throughout.

Party Members: Max Goof (trying to save his father who's been captured with Mickey, Donald, etc.), Darkwing Duck (A lone vigilante wanting vengeance against Oswald, who destroyed his world/family.)

TEN DISNEY WORLDS
Moana - The Sea (I'd make this the first world. I would love KH3 to end with the trio, or whoever lives, on their raft finally, and then running into Moana on the seas, leading directly into KH4 before all of the madness of the main villain's plot ensues.)
Atlantis - Underwater Kingdom
Bug’s Life - Ant Hill/Bug City made of cardboard and other items (Wayne Szalinski from Honey I Shrunk the Kids uses his shrink ray to accidentally send the boys to the world of a Bug's Life)
Treasure Planet - Space
Coco - Land of the dead
Zootopia - The city with versatile animal environments
Inside out - Kairi’s Mind (be a great way to delve more into her character from another person’s point of view and how’s she’s felt over the course of the series. I'd also accept a world playing as Kairi in Sora's mind.)
Agrabah/The Vanishing Isle - The Desert/Turtle Island
The Incredibles - Modern City/jungle island
The Emperor’s New Groove - Mountains/Grasslands/Rainforest

Then after KH4, with the seeding of it all, do a KHx/UX recap game/movie to help people understand those stories more, then focus on that in KH5.

I know that will never happen the way I want it too...but I can dream...

Love the idea of moving on from goofy and Donald to darkwing duck and max that be a real way to move the story forward. But live even more the idea of an axel spinoff (but id say they would do a 2 scenario side story bbs style with kairi being the second scenario if not xion)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Firstly, I'd do a personal story spin-off game starring Lea on his own personal adventure traveling throughout the Disney channel tv show worlds.

Then, onto KH4.

Main villain: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Personal vendetta against Mickey), w/ seeds of the next big OG KH villain throughout.

Party Members: Max Goof (trying to save his father who's been captured with Mickey, Donald, etc.), Darkwing Duck (A lone vigilante wanting vengeance against Oswald, who destroyed his world/family.)

TEN DISNEY WORLDS
Moana - The Sea (I'd make this the first world. I would love KH3 to end with the trio, or whoever lives, on their raft finally, and then running into Moana on the seas, leading directly into KH4 before all of the madness of the main villain's plot ensues.)
Bug’s Life - Ant Hill/Bug City made of cardboard and other items (Wayne Szalinski from Honey I Shrunk the Kids uses his shrink ray to accidentally send the boys to the world of a Bug's Life)
Treasure Planet - Space
Coco - Land of the dead
Inside out - Kairi’s Mind (be a great way to delve more into her character from another person’s point of view and how’s she’s felt over the course of the series. I'd also accept a world playing as Kairi in Sora's mind.)

Then after KH4, with the seeding of it all, do a KHx/UX recap game/movie to help people understand those stories more, then focus on that in KH5.

I like the idea of Oswald joining the series, however I'd prefer to have PJ if we're getting Max. I feel like the two of them could have been learning how to be Knight and Mage since Donald doesn't have kids.

disney233

Awards

Then, onto KH4.

TEN DISNEY WORLDS
Treasure Planet - Space
Coco - Land of the dead

Now...I admit the world list is pretty good, but I also feel there should be a mix of returning worlds as someone else responded to, like Atlantica and the Pride Lands. However you completely lost me at the antagonist and the main party. Of all Mickey Mouse characters...WHY Oswald as the main antagonist, and why Max Goof and ESPECIALLY Darkwing Duck? Personally, I'd expect some KHX/UX making a main role to the next saga, especially the MoM as the possible main antagonist. I...honestly do not AT ALL see Oswald as an antagonist. Especially in the Epic Mickey series he didn't go off as an antagonist. And...I just don't see Max Goof and Darkwing Duck in the same party, despite their respectful homage to Donald and Goofy. If you do want homage to the two and Mickey, I'd much prefer Minnie, Daisy, and Clarabelle as party members.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
My ideal KH4:

Incredibles
Moana
Wreck-It Ralph
Zootopia
Princess and the Frog
Coco

I could also see Arendelle and Toy Box returning.

Seeing Neverland and Agrabah in UE4 would be great too.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
My ideal KH4:

Incredibles
Moana
Wreck-It Ralph
Zootopia
Princess and the Frog
Coco

I could also see Arendelle and Toy Box returning.

Seeing Neverland and Agrabah in UE4 would be great too.

But what about treasure planet and black cauldron those are rich environments and stories to use for a kh game

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I'm hoping Disney has some new animated ips by the time KH4 development starts development. There's only 2 sequels announced for now.

It's a bit disappointing they haven't had more films with more creative environments like Ralph, the monster realm in Monana was cool but we barely saw much.

But what about treasure planet and black cauldron those are rich environments and stories to use for a kh game

I think a lot us have lost hope in seeing properties like those in the series at this point. I know i'm done speculating and hoping they get in, so i have no interest in mentioning them anymore.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
I'm hoping Disney has some new animated ips by the time KH4 development starts development. There's only 2 sequels announced for now.

It's a bit disappointing they haven't had more films with more creative environments like Ralph, the monster realm in Monana was cool but we barely saw much.

I think a lot us have lost hope in seeing properties like those in the series at this point. I know i'm done speculating and hoping they get in so i have no interest in mentioning them anymore.

Im still holding on mate but the only one ive lost hope in seeing is fox and the hound

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Disney is currently developing a new live action version of Chronicles of Prydain. It’s still pretty far away, but I think if the property is ever to be in KH, it’ll be through that version which will likely be more successful critically and financially. But that’ll probably be KH5 material.

Treasure Planet would be cool, but I doubt it will happen in KH4. I think chances for worlds like TP and Atlantis in numbered titles are extremely low since we don’t have any title like that in KH3. Maybe a side game though.

horto12485

Awards
Hmm my Ideal Kingdom Hearts IV...

Moana: Island World
Coco: Mexican/Spirit World
Incredibles: Superhero World
Wreck-it-Ralph: Digital World
Agrabah: Desert World
The Jungle Book: Jungle World
The Princess and the Frog: Swamp World
Toy Story: Toy/Suburban World
Treasure Planet: Space Pirate World
Atlantis the Lost Empire: Ancient Underwater Kingdom
Pocahontas: Historical World
Black Cauldron: Castle World
Sword in the Stone: Medieval World

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Disney is currently developing a new live action version of Chronicles of Prydain. It’s still pretty far away, but I think if the property is ever to be in KH, it’ll be through that version which will likely be more successful critically and financially. But that’ll probably be KH5 material.

Treasure Planet would be cool, but I doubt it will happen in KH4. I think chances for worlds like TP and Atlantis in numbered titles are extremely low since we don’t have any title like that in KH3. Maybe a side game though.
I don't think they'll be anymore sidegames.

horto12485

Awards

I'm afraid not i don't want to see anymore Side Games besides maybe Treasure Planet, Jungle Book, Princess and the Frog, Pocahontas, Ralph, Atlantis and The Black Cauldron could appear in the Next Saga probably in KH4

ImVentus

Awards
Whatever the future may hold, there is no excuse anymore for a world to not fit into the series. Heck for all I care they can add in a non-Disney Marvel property, since it's one of Disney's best sells these days.
(Sarcastic) During the wait, I rather spend my years developing a level for a classic Disney world pre-1980s Disney, in the UE4.

theshadowman

Awards
What are the chances for dlc worlds to be added in KH3 with added cutscenes to expand on the story some?

the red monster

Awards
My ideal kh4 disney worlds wise:
Pride lands with lion king 2 story
Moana
Zootopia
The incredibles
brave
wreck it ralph
and toy story will likely comeback because toy story 4

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd be interested in more original takes on future Pixar worlds. If Incredibles appears in KH4 they can do a story set between the original and sequel involving Syndrome's return. I know he technically died via explosion but whatever villain in the next game could resurrect him.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I wanted Pride Lands for KH3 and it didn't make the cut, so I want it for KH4. (Sorry Zootopia)

Lion King is my favourite Disney Movie and Pride Lands my favourite Disney World. However I feel like KH2 didn't do it justice, because it takes place during Scar's reign, when the Pride Lands became a drought-stricken wasteland and we couldn't see how beautiful it was during Mufasa's reign. I want to go back to that World and see it in all its glory. It should follow Lion King 2 storyline. Kiara would be our first party member and then latter Kovu would also join in.

Moana (If Destiny Islands is not playable)

Since I watched Moana, I felt like Sora could relate with her because he also wished to set sail when he was younger. We could have a flashback of younger SRK trio trying to build a raft.

Other worlds in my wishlist:
Wreck-It Ralph
Coco
Agrabah (King of Thieves storyline)
Jungle Book (The new optional World for the next Saga)

And that's it, because the worlds in KH4 will be really really big, so we will have even fewer Disney Worlds than in KH3. :tongue:

Back