• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well it's an interesting fight, and gave us alot of heads up of what to expect from Birth By Sleep. Though I've never gotten the chance to fight it myself, from what I've seen I likely would enjoy it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
When I first saw that, and the Org. data battles, I thought they would redeem KH2's gameplay.
They look really fun and challenging and I wanna fight them so bad. >:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
When I first saw that, and the Org. data battles, I thought they would redeem KH2's gameplay.
They look really fun and challenging and I wanna fight them so bad. >:
they do make up for the lacking of challenge in kh2, actually the whole game does even though its really confusing in japanese. the fight with LS is very fun though and shows connections to bbs which i likey

H

Haxon

I like how the battle showed us Terras keyblademobile(the motorcycle thing his keyblade transforms into) but I wonder if Terra can transform his keyblade into the whip and stuff he transformed it into durring that boss in BbS...

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
He literally kills me in one hit still >>; I need to get a lot more guard ups.........which is why I have been beating up Saix and Xigbar repetitively xD

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I don't have final mix but i have seen that battle. It is super cool.
How are you even suppose to win that battle?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
To tell the truth I have seen a lot of people use code-breaker to have infinite life so they can defeat LS.
Mostly this was only used for fun after they truly defeated him.

αsiя

space coke
I fought him in my friends FM
and my friend wasnt that high in level ups so i died a lot of times

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If you hate hard bosses just ignore level 110 Chaos on Dissidia.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well fine. Why do you all want to know what the loop is anyway?

Well... This is actually Bizkit's level 1 strat.

Anyway, you bring along finisher plus, guard break (gb), explosion, all your growth skills etc. Turn off all your ally's attack options so they don't screw the loop up. When you begin, you guard/dodge LS's first hit, then when he stops he's vulnerable. Go in and do 1 combo, finish with gb, another combo, finish with gb, then another one, ending with gb then explosion. Then quick run away. He will recover after the explosion and whip all around him, then do forward dives in multiples of 3. Guard or dodge roll out of the way of the forward dives, then he will eventually land and become vulnerable again. Repeat the same combo pattern.

Soon he will break out of this loop with his desperation. So you must dodge it. Basically, you just glide in one straight direction once you see him charging his desperation, which will let you dodge the first combo. Keep gliding, then he will begin the second combo by popping either behind you on your left or right. You turn and glide forward in the opposite direction, ie glide directly away from him. When you think you're safe enough, land, and lock on to him. His third combo will be, well, he smashes his metal together, then does a short zigzag in front of him. When you see that, you guard. Guard all the way. It will help you get past the third combo. You must know when to stop guarding, he does some sideways circular move with his metal after teleporting, which will be his last move.

Now you go in and do 1 combo, end with gb, another, end with gb, then another, ending with gb. Back away, because he will go back into his desperation.

So basically, do this until he dies. This is the loop XD It's hard to get the hang of initially but it gets easier.

Here's Bizkit's version. He did a thundaga somewhere, but I'm not sure why. Just take a look at it. You can also see that Terra broke out abit before his desperation, but he managed to get by it. And he kept landing cheap shots in the desperation openings XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back