• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF!!??!?!?!? at Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Siru Drawoh

Awards
What is with the stupid red site warning from my McAfee SiteAdvisor?! And what the f@#$ was with the f@#$ing trojan that this site just downloaded on my computer twice?! What the f@#$ are you people trying to pull?!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Bad luck for you XD
Seriously though, your computer might have been bugged before you came here or you have holes in your firewalls.
Or simply you don't have an anti virus program, or if you do it's not on or working properly. Trust me this site is pretty clean.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
I do have an anti-virus program. It's the reason the trojan was removed and I tracked it back to here. I tried to get in here and my screen said "Attack Site Warning!" and I clicked ignore and the trojan was downloaded. But now that I'm logged in it's not doing it anymore.

khinsider.com | Web Safety Ratings from McAfee SiteAdvisor

This says it's a red site. The trojan is listed on this site.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That happened to me once on Youtube, not sure why but as long as it's resolved and doesn't happen again I wouldn't worry about it.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
The program might have been referring to some of the ads that support this site, that's the only scenario I could think of.

I can assure you, you'd be the first one to encounter such problems. =/

Siru Drawoh

Awards
The program might have been referring to some of the ads that support this site, that's the only scenario I could think of.

I can assure you, you'd be the first one to encounter such problems. =/

I never click on ads so that wouldn't have downloaded that trojan. JS/Psyme trojan

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I never click on ads so that wouldn't have downloaded that trojan. JS/Psyme trojan

I suggest you contact one of the technical staff/Administrators and talk to them directly about this. I'm sure they'll be able to help you more than any of us.

Here, the ones in green color, I think SPdude does most of the technical things:

KHInsider.com Forums - Show Groups

Just send 'em a PM.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
It's been brought up before but it seems most people have never even come across such a trojan. My guess is that an ad loads the script. You don't have to click the ad for the script to run. Only problem then is trying to identify the actual ad that is causing the problem.

If it is indeed an ad causing the red flag, then KHI isn't the problem. It's just a matter of determining the ad causing the issue.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
It's been brought up before but it seems most people have never even come across such a trojan. My guess is that an ad loads the script. You don't have to click the ad for the script to run. Only problem then is trying to identify the actual ad that is causing the problem.

If it is indeed an ad causing the red flag, then KHI isn't the problem. It's just a matter of determining the ad causing the issue.

Hmm would the ad thing still happen if I have an ad blocker?

T

Tyler Durden

Yes, depending on what one you are using.

And lmao at the circumstances.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The one thing i have to say is SUCKS FOR YOU but that trosion horse is a little fishy tho

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
We posted about this months ago. The site isn't bugged, your virus is from somewhere else.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
The one thing i have to say is SUCKS FOR YOU but that trosion horse is a little fishy tho

Yeah That's real helpful

We posted about this months ago. The site isn't bugged, your virus is from somewhere else.

So then, if it's not from this site, then why does index.shtml try to download when I click on Contact Us? Index.shtml just so happens to be the file that SiteAdvisor says that JS/Psyme is embedded in.

Update: Well, I shall be getting off now and I expect some kind of results either from this thread or the message I sent to that one guy. Later...

Last edited:

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Yeah That's real helpful

So then, if it's not from this site, then why does index.shtml try to download when I click on Contact Us? Index.shtml just so happens to be the file that SiteAdvisor says that JS/Psyme is embedded in.

Update: Well, I shall be getting off now and I expect some kind of results either from this thread or the message I sent to that one guy. Later...

Because the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums is an extremely old link that has outdated information and really shouldn't even work.

If you're too paranoid to actually load the page, here's what it looks like:

Although, the link you're talking about isn't even the one McAfee flagged. I don't even know how to get to that particular page without manually typing in the address. Even then, I see nothing on that page that would be cause for alarm. It's just more outdated stuff that I don't think the site even uses.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
goodoledaysab1.jpg

The good ole days. ;_;

Oh ya about the trojan, HB is right. One of the old ads from when Deven was around had a trojan/spyware and what not on it, that ad is not on the site anymore since spdude took over, however it's still somewhere on the servers, but can't get to anyone. Sometime within the next week spdude will delete everything on the server that belonged to deven, so hopefully the messages will go away.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
The good ole days. ;_;

Oh ya about the trojan, HB is right. One of the old ads from when Deven was around had a trojan/spyware and what not on it, that ad is not on the site anymore since spdude took over, however it's still somewhere on the servers, but can't get to anyone. Sometime within the next week spdude will delete everything on the server that belonged to deven, so hopefully the messages will go away.

spdude probably needs to contact McAfee regarding the red flag they placed on it so that it can be removed.

Back