• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xbox 360 Disc Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I seriously have to buy a hard drive that's over $120? That's ridiculous. Can't I just use like flash drives? I'm only using my 360 for multiplayer things such as CoD.

THE GAME

I seriously have to buy a hard drive that's over $120? That's ridiculous. Can't I just use like flash drives? I'm only using my 360 for multiplayer things such as CoD.
You can't play online multiplayer games without a hard drive.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
This happened to me twice, and it really is a shame :/.

I don't understand why the xbox does this, because as far as I'm concerned, Sony made the Playstation without this problem. It seems like a simple fix that would save a lot of customers a lot of trouble, but what do I know? A modification like that may raise the price of the xbox significantly, and that's not really something microsoft can afford to do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This happened to me twice, and it really is a shame :/.

I don't understand why the xbox does this, because as far as I'm concerned, Sony made the Playstation without this problem. It seems like a simple fix that would save a lot of customers a lot of trouble, but what do I know? A modification like that may raise the price of the xbox significantly, and that's not really something microsoft can afford to do.
It's because Microsoft is able to cut a few bucks per console with little immediate difference, and are then usually able to reap an extra profit on a second or third console when it fails past the one- or two-year warranty. It's just greed on Microsoft's behalf and their minimal care for customers.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i think the ps2 does this also. it probably has to do with the diskdrive not really securing the disk in the drive. i dont get this problem with the wii ps3 or even my gamecube. and it seem the xbox and ps2 have the same drive setup. (well @ least the original ps2)

Awards
-xbox 360 disc problems
-xbox
-problems

solution, dont own one.
*scoff*
4ilH7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back