• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort Still in Destiny Islands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burberry

Okay, so we know from Nomura's Interviews that since Ansem SoD and Xemnas have both been defeated, the true "Xehanort" has come back into existance. My question is, was Xehanort's body returned to Destiny Islands? If so, wouldn't it be kind of ironic for Sora and Riku to go on the king's mission to Reconnect everything when Xehanort was where their journey began?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i would think Xehanort would be in Radiant Garden if he was "reborn" since that's where Xehanort the apprentice was "from" since he landed there, even though he really should be reborn in the Keyblade Graveyard

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, so we know from Nomura's Interviews that since Ansem SoD and Xemnas have both been defeated, the true "Xehanort" has come back into existance. My question is, was Xehanort's body returned to Destiny Islands? If so, wouldn't it be kind of ironic for Sora and Riku to go on the king's mission to Reconnect everything when Xehanort was where their journey began?

Another Report said:
VIII – When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (There is a footnote here that says “In Kingdom Hearts II, after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of “people’s hearts”). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension. In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it’s a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

It would be on Radiant Garden, homeworlds don't mean anything.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Bettin' it's Radiant Garden.

And I doubt Riku's joining Sora this time. Riku was acting more like Sora was going at it alone.

Z

Zulkir

Man I hope its Sora and Riku, I'm gettin pissed at Donald and Goofy now. Either Sora and Riku in one party or separate scenarios like BBS.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Man I hope its Sora and Riku, I'm gettin pissed at Donald and Goofy now. Either Sora and Riku in one party or separate scenarios like BBS.

I'd rather separate scenarios personally. XD

But let's stop this before it gets even more off topic. ;D

Awards
I think when you return back into a human after your heartless and nobody are defeated, you'll go back to where you turned into a heartless. Which for Xehanort, is Radiant Garden.

baha05

Would complete Xehanort even pose much of a threat is what I'm wondering. I mean Sora basically mops the floor with him on like 4 times already (Once when he is Ansem, 3 times as Xemnas) and that's when he seemed to have more power or skill. I mean is he going to become a special person and have both the powers of a Heartless and a Nobody but the ability to wield a Keyblade too?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Would complete Xehanort even pose much of a threat is what I'm wondering. I mean Sora basically mops the floor with him on like 4 times already (Once when he is Ansem, 3 times as Xemnas) and that's when he seemed to have more power or skill. I mean is he going to become a special person and have both the powers of a Heartless and a Nobody but the ability to wield a Keyblade too?

Yes he would...more of a threat than that of Xemnas and Ansem SoD...because neither of them were whole...so they couldnt use the full extent of their power.

Xehanort's going to be in Radiant Garden no doubt.

baha05

I dunno about that, even Aqua manages to beat down complete Xehanort, I mean he just doesn't seem to be much of a threat even when he's whole. What thyey hell was MX plan to begin with anyhow is still beyond me, but he seems to do a lot more damage just messing things up in Terra's body as a Heartless and Nobody. Unless he starts another Keyblade War or does something.

Girl'e

but you know he's dying to go along

shamisen Indeed.

I dunno about that, even Aqua manages to beat down complete Xehanort, I mean he just doesn't seem to be much of a threat even when he's whole. What thyey hell was MX plan to begin with anyhow is still beyond me, but he seems to do a lot more damage just messing things up in Terra's body as a Heartless and Nobody. Unless he starts another Keyblade War or does something.

I would say the "Keyblade Graveyard", but that would be more for Terranort. Radiant Garden would be more for Xehanort, especially if he doesn't remember much before that.

Whatever MX was planning was probably one of those things Nomura referred to as "more questions than answers". Honestly, I can't imagine ruling the universe. That would be to boring. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back