• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanorts Appearence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Why does Xehanort go from this:
Xehanort-1.png

to this?:
Xehanort-2-1.png

When Braig, Ansem, and Dilan find him he still looks like the first pic... but when and why does he look like the second pic?

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
When Braig, Ansem, and Dilan find him he still looks like the first pic... but when and why does he look like the second pic?

I used to believe that it was the 9-10 year difference. But Ienzo is a little child in the secret ending. Perhaps his appearance was still slowly being influenced by MX at the time?

ThreeLights

Ive always wanted to know too. I want to believe that it was because of early character designs. Or maybe if Terra looked too much like apprentice xehanort then it would be too easy to figure out... :/

T

The Spoiler

Ive always wanted to know too. I want to believe that it was because of early character designs. Or maybe if Terra looked too much like apprentice xehanort then it would be too easy to figure out... :/
People still found it obvious though...

Beyer

I think AtW got him a haircut and cleaned him up.
I don't think Terra's hairstyle suits a scientist lol.
But seriously, I think AtW got him tidied up and all that.

T

The Spoiler

I think AtW got him a haircut and cleaned him up.
I don't think Terra's hairstyle suits a scientist lol.
But seriously, I think AtW got him tidied up and all that.
Possibly... and he probably lost his yellow eyes with his memories and everything

Beyer

Possibly... and he probably lost his yellow eyes with his memories and everything
I am not too sure about that, maybe the darkness had settled into Xehanort thus making his eyes lose that glow or maybe AtW got him contacts because the yellow eyes freaked him out? (The second one is not a serious suggestion btw)

Kleith

HE doesn't look like that in the secret ending !

He looks like the second picture, except the graphics are (strangely...) way better.

RoxasRiku

I think when Xehanort lost his memories, his posession of Terra was not as severe, causing both Xehanort and Terra to co-exist in Xehanort's body. So Xehanort lost his evil look in the process. At least until he started his ''experiments''

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
well, just a theory, but in the secret movie when braig calls him master, then asking him if he remembers him
braig's face gets all tense and he asks if that's terra, which leads me to believe that Terra was in control at the time of his body since he was calm, collected and his eyes were brown and not yellow

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
like Beyer said, he probably just got tidied up. Hair cut in the front a little so the bangs on the side aren't as thick and he grew it out a little in the back

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
well, just a theory, but in the secret movie when braig calls him master, then asking him if he remembers him
braig's face gets all tense and he asks if that's terra, which leads me to believe that Terra was in control at the time of his body since he was calm, collected and his eyes were brown and not yellow

I always wondered why he looked so calm and stuff. But if Terra was in control of his body, why would he start those experiments and want to give himself to the darkness and stuff? But then again, I thought his was giving Braig a cool, calm, and collected version of wth or are you crazy look. I wish he would have said something then >.>

A

Azrael

I used to believe that it was the 9-10 year difference. But Ienzo is a little child in the secret ending. Perhaps his appearance was still slowly being influenced by MX at the time?

The second picture is a poorly rendered model of Xehanort. They improved it and detailed it a lot more in BBS's secret ending

T

The Spoiler

This is kind of random but can anyone link me to that scene in KH2 with Xehanort speaking to Ansem the Wise? I cant find it...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I always wondered why he looked so calm and stuff. But if Terra was in control of his body, why would he start those experiments and want to give himself to the darkness and stuff? But then again, I thought his was giving Braig a cool, calm, and collected version of wth or are you crazy look. I wish he would have said something then >.>

i think terra's "darkness"/evil side kicked in when he started those experiments
guess Braig reminded him
Braig's turning out to be an evil character
thanks for the heads up Nomurathebatman

Lelouch

Terranort just comb his hair back to give himself a more professional look. That's all there is to it.

MeggieKeyblader

That's the scene that made me think that both Terra and MX's hearts were in Xehanort's body, not just MX.

And they do have the same exact face, actually. Not the render from KH2, of course, because it's a totally different game. Riku and Sora's faces changed a lot fom KH1 to KH2, as well, and I'm sure it wasn't just from age differences.

See, these two pictures have the same face.. literally xD

Terra4.jpg

Xehanort6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back