• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xigbar may be alive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

with how big braig charater is in bbs do you think they will bring him back in kh3 i mean there setting his charater up only for him do die way he did and it did not look like he was in pain like the other org members when he died who hear think like me he is still alive and will make a return

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
briag/xigbar story ended in kh2 he with all of the other members faded into the darkeness forever

Awkward Squid

Well, Xigbar's not exactly the type to freak out when things don't work out as planned. The only possible way for Braig to come back would be for Sora to have destroyed his heartless before destroying his nobody. But it is possible nonetheless...

00 Raiser Fan

briag/xigbar story ended in kh2 he with all of the other members faded into the darkeness forever

Actually we don't know for sure if the whole organization is over or not, I mean who knows maybe their heartless have been killed too and in that case they'll all be back.
Atleast we know that Xehanort will be back.

But generally speaking I think KH3 will focus on other characters, such as the keyblade wilders from the keyblade wars or something, atleast their supposed to be unhappy souls, aswell as get over the organization members.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
xigbar, defiantely not, but maybe Braig. If, for some twist, we defeat his heartless. But, his heartless wasn't humanoid, so there is no way to know if we killed his Heartless or not. For all we know, Braig could have been a shadow that Sora killed on Destiny islands.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think it is very possible that we'll see Braig in Kingdom Hearts III. That is just my opinion, though. And, maybe perhaps the other Organization members' somebodies.

MeggieKeyblader

I have a question and I don't feel like starting a new topic... xD

Where does it say that once a person's Heartless and Nobody are defeated, they return back to their human form?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Where does it say that once a person's Heartless and Nobody are defeated, they return back to their human form?
It was said in the "Another Report"
VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts").

However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.
In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

State

Awards
I'd place a bet that the only apprentices we'll see in the future will be Xehanort and Braig, since the latter has been given a place to a complicated plot such as BbS'.

jdeib963

I dont know i read somewhere back when KH2FM+ was released that both Xemnas and Axel aren't dead. Nomura made it seem like since Axel talked to Sora and Roxas he got a heart, and I swear I heard something about Xemnas just now being in a deep sleep, so i think maybe they could cook something up for Xigbar.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I dont know i read somewhere back when KH2FM+ was released that both Xemnas and Axel aren't dead. Nomura made it seem like since Axel talked to Sora and Roxas he got a heart, and I swear I heard something about Xemnas just now being in a deep sleep, so i think maybe they could cook something up for Xigbar.

well, that would make sense. He "died" in CoM, he "died' at the end of the Roxas Prolougue, so he could've "died" again during the Betwixt and Between. Maybe Lea faked a death once or twice...but obviously fianlly died.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm curious, why is Braig most special of Org. XIII? I mean, why should Braig be the only one to come back in kh3?

Mitchman

Braig is as they say, an esemble dark horse. I wouldn't be surprised if he pursues everyone and everything that happens in BBS and then KH1 and 2. Hell lets make him the atagonist in KH3, cause he seems the one who would go far enough to kill Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back