• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I thought it was Xion fading to be honest -_-. I'll rewatch the video in a sec.
EDIY: Yeah, I'm an idiot. It's Riku as far as I can see. Xemnas has darker hair, and his doesn't hang down the "It's all in my eyes" style like Riku's.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I was wondering who it was to, at first, but after rewatching it, I could tell that it was Riku. I doubt it would be Xenmas, since I doubt he cares too much for Xion, beyond the keyblade thing. (if it's present)

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I don't.

Xion is looking like one of those "I joined the Organization tee-hee!" Mary-Sues right now, but Namine did the same thing back in the day, so I'm REALLY hoping she turns out better.

Even so, she's probably just a shell of Kairi. Would Riku be satisfied with just a shell? I love her, but there's not a whole lot to Kairi in the first place. :/

sorabrawl

She's insulting Kairi too!
Don't insult Xion, Kairi or Namine!
They're awesome and I'm sure Kairi will be more involved on the next game, I assure you

Axie

Beginning of CoM--all of a sudden this girl comes out of nowhere. All of a sudden she's important, Sora just can't get his mind off her, she's taking center stage. Screams 'Sue, right? Nope. Turns out to be the most tragic little dolly you could ever dream up--did a horrible thing and knows it's her fault, and makes every sacrifice to set things right. That was a beautiful little twist.

Xion? Wait--all of a sudden there's a fourteenth member, JUST like everyone's been claiming, and she's got a "special trinity" with Axel and Roxas? WHAT?! She ends up in RIKU'S ARMS?!

You can't scream 'Sue louder unless you got a bullhorn.

Follow in Namine's footsteps, Xion. I'm BEGGING you.

A

Audo

She's insulting Kairi too!
Don't insult Xion, Kairi or Namine!
They're awesome and I'm sure Kairi will be more involved on the next game, I assure you
Well no one cares about Kairi.

Beginning of CoM--all of a sudden this girl comes out of nowhere. All of a sudden she's important, Sora just can't get his mind off her, she's taking center stage. Screams 'Sue, right? Nope. Turns out to be the most tragic little dolly you could ever dream up--did a horrible thing and knows it's her fault, and makes every sacrifice to set things right. That was a beautiful little twist.

Xion? Wait--all of a sudden there's a fourteenth member, JUST like everyone's been claiming, and she's got a "special trinity" with Axel and Roxas? WHAT?! She ends up in RIKU'S ARMS?!

You can't scream 'Sue louder unless you got a bullhorn.

Follow in Namine's footsteps, Xion. I'm BEGGING you.
Xion and Nami are both written by Watanabe, i can tell you now that they won't be "Mary Sues".

Axie

Well no one cares about Kairi.

Xion and Nami are both written by Watanabe, i can tell you now that they won't be "Mary Sues".

I ADORE Kairi. But I'm a realist, and she's a blank template. Name one character trait. JUST ONE. I challenge you.

Well thank god. It's gonna take some work not to make Xion 'Sueish, the way it stands at the moment, but I have faith. I already have a special place in my heart reserved for her, and if they botch her...I'll...do something...not very nice.

Also it would be amazing if Kairi got a spine in KH3.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought it was Xion fading to be honest -_-. I'll rewatch the video in a sec.
EDIY: Yeah, I'm an idiot. It's Riku as far as I can see. Xemnas has darker hair, and his doesn't hang down the "It's all in my eyes" style like Riku's.

they both have freaking white hair. And it could've been his bangs falling to the sides of his face, the angle works with that.

It's Riku.
I like the XionxRiku thing going on

Which isn't enough of a reason to say it's Riku over :I

Xion is looking like one of those "I joined the Organization tee-hee!" Mary-Sues right now, but Namine did the same thing back in the day, so I'm REALLY hoping she turns out better.

Infidel. You shall burn for this blesphamy.
Nami was hardly a Mary-Sue. And with Xion constantly running away and angsting, she's netierh 'tee-hee' nor "I joined the Organization" in relation to it oO

Even so, she's probably just a shell of Kairi.

Unconfirmed XD we don't know how she's related.

Would Riku be satisfied with just a shell? I love her, but there's not a whole lot to Kairi in the first place. :/

Only Kairi's last 'shell' had a lot more to her than Kairi did, imo.

I care about Kairi. She's cool and now she has a keyblade

She doesn't have a Keyblade. It's Riku's D:

Axie

Infidel. You shall burn for this blesphamy.
Nami was hardly a Mary-Sue. And with Xion constantly running away and angsting, she's netierh 'tee-hee' nor "I joined the Organization" in relation to it oO

Unconfirmed XD we don't know how she's related.

Only Kairi's last 'shell' had a lot more to her than Kairi did, imo.

Got me there, but I'll one-up you yet--she's trying to outdo Roxas. Also, 'Sues and angst go together like meat and potatoes.

OH C'MON. She's got the same face, same voice, same frickin' hair--they are CLOSELY related, promise. We already knew everything about Roxas (except his name) before CoM even came out, and RHG was Kairi all along. KH is unpredictable, but not THAT unpredictable.

Which is why I'm really, really hoping that happens again. But I am getting tired of Riku going for Kairi and her clone-people. If he needs another half already, can't we just introduce a new character? Oh wait. She'll end up just like Kairi anyway. Grr.

A

Audo

She isn't trying to outdo Roxas o_O

OH C'MON. She's got the same face, same voice, same frickin' hair--they are CLOSELY related, promise. We already knew everything about Roxas (except his name) before CoM even came out, and RHG was Kairi all along. KH is unpredictable, but not THAT unpredictable..
Were you even here? What we had was assumptions. We didn't know his face, his name, or that he was in the Organization, we weren't even 100% on the fact he was Sora's Nobody.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Got me there, but I'll one-up you yet--she's trying to outdo Roxas.

1) How would that turn her into a Mary-Sue?
2) Where the heck did you take that one from?

Also, 'Sues and angst go together like meat and potatoes.

It's a Watanabe-written angst character. She cannot be a Sue by definition, even if I would've agreed on your definition, which I don't for the most part.

OH C'MON. She's got the same face, same voice, same frickin' hair--they are CLOSELY related, promise.

I know. It doesn't mean she's her Nobody or anything of that sort. PoHness and all, ya know.

We already knew everything about Roxas (except his name) before CoM even came out, and RHG was Kairi all along. KH is unpredictable, but not THAT unpredictable.

Only Nomura keeps saying stuff like "yeah you think you know who Xion is but you don't", and let Watanabe write the game. O Ye of Little Faith.
This isn't like with Roxas where they all but spelled it out for you with the FM added Ansem Report introducing Nobodies and the Deep Dive showing a kid with Sora's Keyblades prancing around and fighting against Riku of all people.

Which is why I'm really, really hoping that happens again. But I am getting tired of Riku going for Kairi and her clone-people.

1) Riku never went for Kairi.
2) He only went for Namine and even that was in the novels, never really shown :\

If he needs another half already, can't we just introduce a new character? Oh wait. She'll end up just like Kairi anyway. Grr.

Aqua D:
And he has Sora so why would he ever need anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back