• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion born of Sora's Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok. I hate thinking about stuff I disagree with because then I over-think them and then they make sense.
So I'd like any input I can get on this.

So we all instantly bite violently whenever someone says that Xion was made of Sora's Memories, since she joined before CoM and Sora's Memories were untouched during that time.
I've done so just now.

But.
And I want a nice long slapping for this.
But.

What if it wasn't that far fetched as we'd like to think?

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix.

Sora vs. Unknown.

Sora vs. Xemnas.

What if Xemnas sampled Sora's Memories then like, say, the Org Members in CO did, and that's the basis for Xion?

It ties in with him being the one to bring Xion in.
It ties in with him saying Xion'll take a while to fulfill her goal or what not - because she was only one "link" in the chain.
It ties in with him possibly being the one to hand down the order to lure Sora to CO (which as far as I recall, we don't know who ordered it - Xemnas or Marluxia himself).
It ties in with him even being in Hollow Bastion to begin with.

And the fight was very much canon, seeing how it's referenced in both Re:CoM's opening movie as well as the recovery of Sora's Memories at the start of KH2.

I'm not saying she's made up of his Memories. Nah uh, not at all. I still hold a variety of other things for her to be actually made up from.
But.
At the very least it might establish when and remotely how Xion's connection to Sora's Memories came to be, why her appearance is hidden until a seemingly late part in the game (when Sora's Memories were messed with), and possibly even the Keyblade.
Repliku had a Soul Eater based on Vexen's fight with Riku. Maybe Xemnas took it one step further.

Flame away, I need to have this thing bitch-slapped out of me.

Last edited:

Lorne

Yeah it could be possible. It kind does make a bit of sense. I had a similar theory that Xion could have come from Aqua's armor that Xemnas had, but this sounds pretty good too.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The two don't have to contradict you know. Xemnas walked in, snatched some of Sora's Memories, and attached them to the armor. As time passed, more and more of Sora's Memories leaked into the armor, making it Xion as we know her.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Xemnas sampling Sora's memories in Kh 1 final mix is a good thought. However,I thought the reason why Xemnas fought Sora was because of Roxas. He probably wanted to see if Roxas was actually Sora's nobody. I'm probably way wrong. The thing I'd like to know is, at which point in time was that"only chain" put in?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xemnas sampling Sora's memories in Kh 1 final mix is a good thought. However,I thought the reason why Xemnas fought Sora was because of Roxas. He probably wanted to see if Roxas was actually Sora's nobody.

It doesn't contradict, though arguably, the fight might've clued him in to the fact Sora was no longer whole, and thus, Xemnas knew to went looking for Roxas.
Either way, it doesn't contradict.

The thing I'd like to know is, at which point in time was that"only chain" put in?

Soon afterwards I'd imagine. Sora fought Xemnas very close to the end of KH1:FM. CoM would take place arguably several days to a few weeks afterward - at which period of time Xion was to be both created, and brought into the Organization.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
hmmmm.....i like it. makes alot of sense although some1 might be able to find a loophole.

EDIT: i never quite understood y people said memories arent strong enough to make a person neway :-/. there might not be that much evidence for it but theres not much against it either.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Remember when Xemnas walk through Sora at the start of the fight? Marluxia did the same thing to Sora when he sampled Sora's memories in CoM. So I think you maybe on to something Rain. Nice job!

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but the memory theory was never debunked in the first place.

People just hastily jumped to conclusions.

Just because all of the Organization members are gathered during Xion's induction scene does not mean that she was created before CoM and, subsequently, before the CoM members moved out of TCTNW.

They have corridors of darkness, folks. It would take an instance to travel back and forth between TCTNW and CO. Zexion and Vexen, along with Lexaeus as body guard and Axel/Marluxia/Larxene for whatever intentions Xemnas had in mind, all moved their base to CO for experimentation on memories. But, again, that doesn't mean that they can't go back to TWTNW.

In fact, we know from Axel that he at least does. Some recent scans I recall had Axel talking to Roxas in TWTNW as shits going down at CO. Not to mention how Saix mentions that a traitor is suspected at CO to Axel.

So as long as Xion's induction occurs before the first Organization member dies- that is, Vexen (who dies fairly late in CoM anyway), nothing is contradictory here. They could easily be called together for one instance to attend a ceremony for Xion and then go back to their business. It's hard to imagine that the Organization members would but a halter on their schemes over at CoM, but really, it's just something to set aside for a moment. It's not impeding the process. And as for Namine, really, I don't think she's much of a problem. We've seen her locked away on her own, I don't think she'd even be aware they were gone and even if she was, it still took her some time to muster up the guts to leave.

Xion could have very well been made within the time frame of the start of CoM and Vexen's death, and she could have been inducted as well. Remember, Roxas being taken into the Organization was also immediate by Xemnas.

And you should mind that something important happened well before Vexen died- there was a scene (I'll find it later), that proved Sora had completely forgotten about Kairi. Just something to think about.

EDIT: Now, as for this theory itself, I don't really have any huge problems with it. I think it's putting more emphasis on just one encounter than should be, but it still works.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but the memory theory was never debunked in the first place.

People just hastily jumped to conclusions.

We're fun like that.

And you should mind that something important happened well before Vexen died- there was a scene (I'll find it later), that proved Sora had completely forgotten about Kairi. Just something to think about.

The thing is, Namine let him remember Kairi towards the end, both by giving him back the good luck charm, as well as when he went to sleep. So one has to wonder how that would effect Xion if we assume that's really what happened.

Awards
The thing is, Namine let him remember Kairi towards the end, both by giving him back the good luck charm, as well as when he went to sleep. So one has to wonder how that would effect Xion if we assume that's really what happened.

Simple. He's missing memories of Kairi. We have no proof that he entirely remembered everything, something could have been lost in the uptake.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Good theory, (I like how it doesn't mention Aqua).
It makes enough sense, especially because the
last thing Xemnas sampled in Sora's memory was
Kairi-related.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Good theory, (I like how it doesn't mention Aqua).
It makes enough sense, especially because the
last thing Xemnas sampled in Sora's memory was
Kairi-related.

I never said it couldn't mention Aqua.
Just that the basis, being where Xion's link to Sora's Memories, came from then.
Politically correct much :lol:

And just to be extra petty, it's still not confirmed Aqua's the SRK-unrelated one. Xemnas might've done it on purpose due to a Kairi-Aqua relation that would further help Xion come into being.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
this might be out and me being completely wrong but i never got the idea that the organization had power over memories and could actually do things with them. the only person i ever thought could do that was namine.

so is it possible that xemnas swiped some memories from a keyblade master, so namine could make a fake one (xion) for him, marluxia got a couple more memories as part of a job given to him by xemnas and just continued on with his own little conspriacy, and as namine started to feel bad about messing with sora and started to give the memories of his back, that that is when xion started to fade/die/cease to exist/whatever???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back