• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Significance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
or it's a secret...Not Really, most likely she was shamed to some extent and was never mentioned in the future because it was taboo.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
or even if he was erased if people actually forgot him since we have met very few people who would have known Ven and who had the time or reason to mention him

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
dont know if some1 else mentioned this but i think shes is whats supposed to connect Days to KH3 somehow. whatever her secret identity is will prolly be brought up in the future.

plus they need some kinda love interest for roxas while he's in the org, haha.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
dont know if some1 else mentioned this but i think shes is whats supposed to connect Days to KH3 somehow. whatever her secret identity is will prolly be brought up in the future.
I would say thats coded department. But i did hear that all 3 games will lead up to KH 3.
plus they need some kinda love interest for roxas while he's in the org, haha.
Hey, Xion is for riku.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
or it's a secret...Not Really, most likely she was shamed to some extent and was never mentioned in the future because it was taboo.

Riku and Naminé never think of her. At all. In anything, the manga, the game, the Novels. And if Diz knows, he didn't bother to put her existence in the report either.

It feels so...contrived.

And if they make people lose their memories, Nomura basically admits that Xion doesn't make sense, and the only way to fix it is by having everyone forget her. Which is a cop-out.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Riku and Naminé never think of her. At all. In anything, the manga, the game, the Novels. And if Diz knows, he didn't bother to put her existence in the report either.

It feels so...contrived.

And if they make people lose their memories, Nomura basically admits that Xion doesn't make sense, and the only way to fix it is by having everyone forget her. Which is a cop-out.
If they would lose their memories of the person though it wouldn't be a cop-out depending on the circumstances surrounding it. I agree though that just having people forget a person whether or not related to a future event, or plot piece is a pretty lazy solution.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
If they would lose their memories of the person though it wouldn't be a cop-out depending on the circumstances surrounding it. I agree though that just having people forget a person whether or not related to a future event, or plot piece is a pretty lazy solution.

Exactly.

That's showing that they know she's random and misplaced.

And the whole idea of a 14th member is weak. Now there's going to be a 15th member in fanfiction since the number before it is taken >.>.

And if people DO remember Xion by the end of this, well, wow. She has nice "friends".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back