• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Significance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well that may be true from the Ansem Reports, but her existance still hasn't been explained. It could even be that special nobody=unbirth to some extent.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
But its been said that Namine is a nobody of special existence. So...she cannot be an unbirth.
Yes, but what Ansem thinks may not exactly be true. In fact, Namine is so special and so different from other Nobodies, it's very easy to question whether she's a Nobody at all.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well that may be true from the Ansem Reports, but her existance still hasn't been explained. It could even be that special nobody=unbirth to some extent.

It is very possible, kind of like a Nobody/Unbirth Hybrid...That may explain why Namine has her memory manipulating powers.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I believe Namine returned to Kairi, not because Kairi needed her, but because Namine needed to preserve her being. And if she had anyone's body and soul it would be Sora's, but she doesn't have it, Roxas does.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I believe Namine returned to Kairi, not because Kairi needed her, but because Namine needed to preserve her being. And if she had anyone's body and soul it would be Sora's, but she doesn't have it, Roxas does.

But she could still be a part of Sora as well as Xion, because of the fact that Xion looks like Kairi and because Kairi's heart was inside of Sora for sometime.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
But Namine isn't, she was made when Kairi's heart left Sora's body, however she did not retain anything of Sora's, and the very fact Namine went to Kairi instead of Sora proves she isn't related to Sora in that manner. Namine's powers however result most likely from her birth out of Sora. Xion, on the other hand, I've heard to have been possibly born the night Destiny Islands was destroyed by darkness when Kairi's heart went into Sora's. Besides that I have no idea who Xion would actually belong to.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
But Namine isn't, she was made when Kairi's heart left Sora's body, however she did not retain anything of Sora's, and the very fact Namine went to Kairi instead of Sora proves she isn't related to Sora in that manner. Namine's powers however result most likely from her birth out of Sora. Xion, on the other hand, I've heard to have been possibly born the night Destiny Islands was destroyed by darkness when Kairi's heart went into Sora's. Besides that I have no idea who Xion would actually belong to.

I stand corrected then, and the birth of Xion on DI is quite intriguing...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Xion's birth is just a theory though it seems the only way she could be born and be related to both Kairi and Sora.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
It could be the explanation to why she looks like Kairi, when DI was consumed by the darkness, it may have taken parts of Sora and Kairi's memories and being and created Xion. Although I'm just thinking on the spot...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It might have to do with Kairi's heart being in Sora, due to that she may have gotten parts of both leaked to her. I remember hearing something about her and memories of Sora in one of the Scans or Trailers.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Possibly. Which would also lead to her need to be taken out of the picture by Namine most likely.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
And being connected to Sora and Roxas would shed some light on how she can wield a keyblade, even though it might be a fake. It could also explain why Namine said "She surely could not endure it" in regards to the memories.

Sexy Angel
Xion

is just another reason to buy 358/2 Days.

we are corrupted! Corrupted by marketalism!! Run, I say, Run for your lives!!!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
It's almost like the memories are destroying her being.
It seems that way. By being connected to Sora and Kairi, in some way it seems, the more Namine restores Sora's memories, the more Xion disappears. Almost like Xion was just a result of Namine removing all of the memories of Kairi and replacing them with herself.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That seems like it would be a stretch. Though I think her condition does have something to do with Castle Oblivion and Namine messing with Sora's memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back