• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Significance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
That seems like it would be a stretch. Though I think her condition does have something to do with Castle Oblivion and Namine messing with Sora's memories.
I agree, its kind of like the more of Sora's memories Namine restores, the more Xion's condition worsens.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's a rather interesting situation. Is it known whether or not Riku is working with DiZ at this point?

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I would think so, because isn't Roxas already questioning his exsistence in 358/2 Days at some point?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm not sure...Riku will definately be working with DiZ near the end of Days. Riku's motives in the other parts are fuzzy.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well it could have been that Riku had already met DiZ and just not trusted him yet. And Riku was very curious about Xion's keyblade after their fight. Although I do not know whether it was before or after meeting DiZ.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Or maybe after fighting with Xion, it led him back to DiZ to ask him more questions and eventually build trust between the two of them.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
And I guess when Roxas wakes up in the data TT is the end of Days. Or possibly the fight where Riku takes on Ansem's form to defeat Roxas to put him into the Data TT.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Ok, so I've seen around a bit of talk about how important people think Xion will truly be. I figured we might as well have a topic for it (sorry if it's already been made!).

So, how significant do you think Xion will be? Will she be extremely significant? Will she be more of an influential sidelines type of character? Is she in Days as a plot device, to further Roxas' story?

~ obviously extremely considering she's the great mystery of our beloved organization.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So, Xion, she's pretty darn important.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well, I suppose it could be a possibility, just like all of the other Xion theories. What bugs me is, why is she so very important and how was she created? I'll just have to wait for Days.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think Xion will only be significant in KH'Days.
I highly doubt she will be seen or mentioned
in any future installments. It seems her
purpose of comng into the story is only to
add to Roxas' story.

However, I do think she will be an interesting
character and won't be just another useless
Kairi-based Nobody.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
I think Xion will only be significant in KH'Days.
I highly doubt she will be seen or mentioned
in any future installments. It seems her
purpose of comng into the story is only to
add to Roxas' story.

However, I do think she will be an interesting
character and won't be just another useless
Kairi-based Nobody.

i have to disagree with you on this...

i think Xion will be mentioned in BBS(if shes aqua based)
or kh3 i would be disappointed if otherwise

as for her being solely to further Roxas' story, i agree, but there might be something else to Xion

Muse

you look atrocious
Why should she be mentioned in KH3, if the only one to have met her outside of the Organization is Riku? Namine might have mind-wiped him, so it's possible that she won't get mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back