• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yay new keychains for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

New keychains! Now this is good news. The Wind Maker looks great. I wonder: do you think there will be any other new keychains other than the Wind Maker?

Xebrem

New keychains! Now this is good news. The Wind Maker looks great. I wonder: do you think there will be any other new keychains other than the Wind Maker?

Most likely. I mean, look at Demyx's Sitar, that has at least three variations, if not more. The Wind Maker is most likely the first Gear you for the keyblade you get, considering they showed it first.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Seriously guys read previous posts before you post a useless comment and Hmmm i wonder what xemness gear will be o_O

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
sweet, i've seen roxas and axel with different weapons and i cant wait to c what else is in stor for us.

Most likely. I mean, look at Demyx's Sitar, that has at least three variations, if not more.

i still havent seen the different sitars in the scans, am i jus blind?

Haha. Xemnas and his lightsabers.

lol darth xemnas ;P

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i still havent seen the different sitars in the scans, am i jus blind?

Here's a closer look. These scans show new Axel Chakrams, new Xigbar Guns, Roxas' Wind Maker, and new Demyx Sitars.

3.jpg

king4.jpg

03t.jpg

I'd love to see a Marluxia gear.

A

Azrael

I admit I was afraid I would be stuck with Kingdom Key/Oblivion/Oathskeeper/Two Across but this Keychain Gears thing made me happy.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think Xigbar's new guns are beastly.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They're bound to get new something.

Maybe Days will explain how the Organization got their weapons in the first place. Are they just some perks of being a Nobody?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You mean like the base, entry-level weapons?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I like that, it's plausible ^^. It's good to know that they've actually got alternatives. I'm also glad 358/2 Days has single player multiplayer. None of my friends are interested in KH, so at least I can toy around with the different weapons without fear!

-- Andy

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Given the Lexaeus is powerful enough as it is, how much could he improve by upgrading his tomohawk, I wonder...

How would Luxord improve? Get a different pack of cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back