• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite BBS Boss Battle [CONTAINS BBS HUGE SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I know! Vanitas is pretty awesome, but c'mon, he's not more awesomer than the dude who MADE him. Like wtf, how awesome is MX, he figured out how to split someone into two people! And the Aqua/Venitas thing was pretty cool, but anything to do with Terranort just owns everything else. Aqua vs. Terranort is a battle between two of the strongest Keybladers we've seen so far, Aqua and MX in a younger, more capable body. So yea, it's the awesomest. s1cofeeman
true trues1butz

vanitas is okay i guess. he was just way too 1 sided and bland in my opinion and his design sucks.

MeggieKeyblader

true trues1butz

vanitas is okay i guess. he was just way too 1 sided and bland in my opinion and his design sucks.

Same, he's all darkness (quite literally) and his design is a ripoff, even if it does have meaning. I like Xehanort because he had good intentions, but then he turned pretty much all bad, and I think it's legit when that happens. That's also why I like Riku (kinda), and other villains and anti-heroes.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
LS vs Terranort was disastrously epic. The armor just straight up got up and starting swinging a keyblade around. I don't care how strong i am, if that came at me i would have been s***ing bricks.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
How in God's Fu*king green Earth are the LS v Terranort and Aqua v Terranort winning over Ven and Van that was the most epic battle in the WHOLE SERIES!!!!!

Gram

Banned
Awards
mine was the LS vs terranort.

actually getting 2 play teh LS was EPIC!

and if u think of it terra whooped his own ass XD

Z

Zulkir

Battling as the LS against Xehanort was just too epic for me, do want.

keybladeking24

my favorite is ven vs vanitas. c'mon, you shoot a beam at him,fly, and beat the shit out of him. now that's epic

MeggieKeyblader

Wow, this is pretty close between the Terranort battles and the Ven/Vanitas battle.

And Samhain, for the infamous TAV vs. MX/Vanitas battle, do you mean the CG one or the in-game one?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Wow, this is pretty close between the Terranort battles and the Ven/Vanitas battle.

And Samhain, for the infamous TAV vs. MX/Vanitas battle, do you mean the CG one or the in-game one?
both :D

im sure they'll add changes to the NA version and make it longer and add in fate of the unknown!

no love for terra vs master xehanort. ouch. seems so simple yet no votes

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
thats nothin surprising.
bias at its best!
vanitas wins every poll hes in.

the fight is not better than aqua vs terranort!
the music plays a big part

Very true. I for one do not love Vanitas. ( still he is a good villian )
Also the Music for that battle is so good.

T

the barfman

both :D

im sure they'll add changes to the NA version and make it longer and add in fate of the unknown!

no love for terra vs master xehanort. ouch. seems so simple yet no votes

They should add "Night of the BALD mountain" for NA its more epic.s1naruto

Key

Exile
Awards
Ven vs Vanitas, for sure. the music was EPIC, the fight was Epic, and after that Destati shattered, the battle was just pure WIN.

THIS is a battle i'd want to see a FMV of <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back