• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack in Kingdom Hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
I know! they do have some diferences.
zack has a really big sword and terra has a keyblade.
zack and terra have the same hairstyle but different colours.
they wear different clothes.
different colour of eyes (zack's got the mako glow)

why would they get confused? coz they are both made by the same artist? come on!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I agree that the FF characters weren't very good at all in KH, but it's not like they're a main part of the plot or anything. I just want to see them in the game the sake of seeing them in the game because that's pretty much all they're good for.
Why have a watered downed crap version of a great character when all you have to do is play the original game? If Nomura can't figure out how to mesh a character into a game as simple as KH then he shouldn't use them, it's not hard.

Nomura tends to be repetitive in his designing, but I don't think he's a terrible director.
FFVII:AC and KH2 says otherwise.

I honestly don't care enough about FF characters in KH games, though. They're just there for fanservice, imo.
Fuck the fans, they don't know any better.

PMF said:
Glad to see I'm rubbing off on people. Sup nigga?
'sup bitch where you been?

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
lol yeah. zack has a really big sword and terra has a keyblade.
zack and terra have the same hairstyle but different colours.
they wear different clothes.
different colour of eyes (zack's got the mako glow)

why would they get confused?
<___< because not everyone who plays KH is of the intelligent persuasion?

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
As cool as that sound to have Zack in BBS, I don't think that will happen. I would like to think that Terra is the new and improve of Zack my self. =) I mean who need Zack when we got some one that look almost like him. :)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I would like to think that Terra is the new and improve of Zack my self. =) I mean who need Zack when we got some one that look almost like him. :)

Not only that, but Terra has an excellent taste in clothes. Overalls + gaucho pants = :thumbup:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
hi PMF!

On FF, stick to cameos. Put them in one Original World (unless something happens and the end cinemtic of BBS shows RG being destroyed. Then show Yuffie, Leon, Aerith, etc leaving and ending up in Traverse Town) More OC.

and on Zack/Terra confusion. SOmething similar happened with Rikku/Riku. Rikku was almost put in the game, but then they realized that having two Riku's might be confusing so it was qiuckly switched to Yuffie. And when she appears in KH2 in the Gulwings, her name was never said to keep from confusion. (that's for people like me who hadn't heard of her or seen her before KH2)

anyway, my two cents.

LionHeart14

on the confusion topic, thats actually happened to me quite recently haha. i got Tidus and that guy from X-2, his names Shuyin or something, mixed up. i thought Shuyin was Tidus since they look so similar in appearence (just so u no ive never played X-2). that may happen with Zack and Terra to someone who's new to the games since they look kinda alike too. idk i wouldnt mind seeing Zack in it though

A

Azrael

hi PMF!

On FF, stick to cameos. Put them in one Original World (unless something happens and the end cinemtic of BBS shows RG being destroyed. Then show Yuffie, Leon, Aerith, etc leaving and ending up in Traverse Town) More OC.

and on Zack/Terra confusion. SOmething similar happened with Rikku/Riku. Rikku was almost put in the game, but then they realized that having two Riku's might be confusing so it was qiuckly switched to Yuffie. And when she appears in KH2 in the Gulwings, her name was never said to keep from confusion. (that's for people like me who hadn't heard of her or seen her before KH2)

anyway, my two cents.

Plus Terra doesn't need to meet Zack, he could just be friends with Ven while Terra meets Cloud while Aqua is with :drool: Tifaaa

madammina

(takes out keyblade and smacks Kra) FOCUS! not on that!

But I do like the idea of Zack hearing about Terra but never meeting (like how Rikku never met Riku)

A

Azrael

(takes out keyblade and smacks Kra) FOCUS! not on that!

But I do like the idea of Zack hearing about Terra but never meeting (like how Rikku never met Riku)

But the thought of yuri is hot =P

It's still be funny if Zack and Terra met

madammina

no, I mean if they meet eachother, engage in a fight and each think they are fighting an off reflection of themselves. Unless that's what you meant.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Terra and Zack at Atlantica

Terra: Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll pl--
Zack: PLAY! Now very easy come on in ju--
Terra: JUST! Take a chance and shake a fin!~
Zack: Stop copying me!
Terra: No, YOU stop copying me!

Ah, good times. Good times.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I really don't wanna see Terra and Zack as mermen. They'll spend the whole time arguing over who has bigger abs. And Zack will complain that he lost the ability to do crunches.

Awards
We still talking about this crap?
Stop fangasming and be realistic if you're going to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back