• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

How come only Zexion and Riku can sense darkness? I mean only they can recognize a person by his darkness. The other Org.XIII can't sense that... or should I say sniff darkness?:35:
In the scene where Lexaeus and Zexion talked Lexaeus asked Zexion what (scent) did he detect

link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5_H5yc-is

Can someone please explain this?
If this was already discussed or it's in wrong section I'm sorry

anima66

omg zexion = rikus nobody lulz. im just going to chalk it up to one of those because it is awesome things.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
So why can they smelll attributes at all?

Criss and Riku

Zexion has been a mysterious character to me,even more than axel,roxas,and xion.....he seems more intelligent and on task than xemnas.

advent wolf

Okay so Zexion can sense people's presence/darkness so it must be his ability...sniffing other people >_>
So why Riku has the same ability?
I thought Saix was the Org's dog XD more like Xemnas' dog (just kidding)

Radon

mofo
Like Rain said, they could probably just sense the presense of each other. Zexion doesnt even have any darkness does he? He has nothingness. Is it possible to even smell nothing?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Eh, kind of going with what Rain said.
I would've guessed that Riku would've gotten the ability when Xehanort's Heartless (or maybe it was DiZ in the disguise, but I'm kind of going with the first) tempered the darkness in his heart. As for Zexion...super intense training? Or he honed his senses to do it? Experiment when he was Ienzo? Maybe something in his book? Or just what Rain said. I don't have too much on him *shrugs* I guessed =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back