• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Fan Selection available for pre-order in France

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Great news for all fans of Yoko Shimomura's wonderful music. The Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Fan Selection -Melodies & Memories soundtrack is now available for pre-order on the French Square Enix webstore, releasing on December 20th for a meager €39.99 (roughly $52 for all the American readers).

For all those not familiar with it, this is a fan selection soundtrack featuring nearly 50 tracks chosen by fans from each Kingdom Hearts game released so far in superb quality on 2 CD's.

If you wish to pre-order the soundtrack and/or view the full tracklist, you can do so via this link.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I swear France is getting all the soundtracks.... At least somebody in Europe is getting them though. C:

*Still waiting for the KH3D soundtrack in UK*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha we are still waiting for the OST here in NA and France already has it and Fan Selections. Come on SENA. Get your crap together. I'm already overdone with their iOS ports and mobile game addiction.

SE-FR, keep being awesome! And SE-EU in general. c:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha we are still waiting for the OST here in NA and France already has it and Fan Selections. Come on SENA. Get your crap together. I'm already overdone with their iOS ports and mobile game addiction.

SE-FR, keep being awesome! And SE-EU in general. c:

Never underestimate the power of Europe c:

Beardman

So is this just a collection of the original tracks or are they being recomposed?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They've been remastered.

Angi3

that's so frickin cool! is it only in France? or is it something like, each nation gets to hand pick what goes on it? :biggrin:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No, this is the same soundtrack that we all voted on online and was released some time ago. It's just being made available in France.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Vəntus;5945691 said:
I have it and took a listen to Rage Awakened and it sounds just like it did in KH2FM.

Maybe some other people can hear a difference. Remastering it really only making the quality better, they aren't changing any notes so it should sound the same, just slightly better quality. Like when Disney remasters their movies, they are the exact same movies moment for moment, but they look better.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Vəntus;5945691 said:
I have it and took a listen to Rage Awakened and it sounds just like it did in KH2FM.

I'm with... pretty much everyone else on this. The sound quality is significantly better, especially with the KH2 tracks which always sounded like they suffered through some rather odd mixing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back