• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Launches KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Fan Campaign for Special CM!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's not often that campaigns like this will be launched, but for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX, why not? Square Enix is out the search for one lucky fan to lend them a hand in creating a special commercial for the series' first HD remaster and title post-10th anniversary!

Thanks to Zephyr, you can view the details below. Good luck to all who participate!

Let's connect everyone's feelings for Kingdom Hearts!

Recruiting performers for a special commercial and web contents.

Three games from the beginning of KINGDOM HEARTS series remade in HD quality.
KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-
Being aired on the game’s release date, the commercial is a collage of special thoughts from fans!

In this special commercial, pictures of fans will be placed alongside cutscenes.
In addition to the video, the WEB contents of those memorable scenes will be available.

In Square Enix Members, these are fans who wanted to appear in the footage.
It will be the first work that will be released over its 10th anniversary. KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- will be the latest entry that is still loved by fans.

Will you share this moment with your friends?

Date Invitation: March 2, 2013 (Sat)
9:00AM-9:00PM
From the above mentioned time, shooting is scheduled to be one hour.
Time varies depending on the winners invited.
You are invited to a specific time; it can’t be changed.
For convenience, please register in advance.
Place: A certain location in Tokyo
We will contact the winners only.
Entrance Fee: Free
Eligible Winners: 200 people
Application Ends: February 24, 2013 (Sun) at 12:00 AM

Upon participating this event, the participant’s appearance and remarks will be published in official TV sites, commercial, broadcast, etc. In addition, our publications grant us permission to use it in recording mediums (like DVDs), websites, mobile sites, promotional videos for stores, posting, recording, broadcasting, etc. may be made.

If you’ve acknowledged the above, please apply.

The applicant must be logged into Square Enix Members. Registering as a member is free.

Source: aibo_ac7

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh wow this is really awesome!
Can't wait to see what fans will be included in this campaign :3

iLeen

Awards
How exciting :D A true fan's dream! Good luck to anyone near or in Tokyo who will be applying. Do it for me in my place T^T

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if they'll ever have something like this here in the west? It sounds very exciting and I love how they're giving fans the opportunity to participate in something like this. It's such a great way to celebrate the anniversary and new game's release!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if they'll ever have something like this here in the west? It sounds very exciting and I love how they're giving fans the opportunity to participate in something like this. It's such a great way to celebrate the anniversary and new game's release!
Knowing Square Enix, it'd probably be announced with a teaser site, then released on iOS a week later.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
let me live my life in denial!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If they don't do it though, I'd be a pretty neat thing for fans to take it upon themselves and do.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Might be a fun thing for us to do in the future!

Call dibs on not editing the footage though 8D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This is something that could be fun.....even just to watch!

and I wouldn't mind doing the edit.......yeah, no. I'm not great with photoshop.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't think photoshop is able to edit videos. If the game release was November/December, I would gladly donate my time to edit it, but until them I'm busy with final examinations and uni applications.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I know how to edit videos. I just don't really know how the fan pics are to be inserted. Though I haven't slept in 18 hours so idk.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Nintendo did with Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I think the nostalgia stories are the best selling points to get back fans that left and new people to bring onboard. I would love this and hopefully someone can suggest this to S-E NA to do something like this as KH1 was the game that got me hooked in 3rd grade. I'm a sophomore in college now.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think this idea is really cool and I'd love for SE to do something special for KH1.5 HD Remix. I would really love if they did this type of commercial thing but I have to wonder, what is the criteria for getting onto the commercial? Something tells me it might be more look-based than how of big of a fan you are.

The commercial industry in and of itself is very superficial because apparently people are more likely to trust beautiful people than those on the opposite side of the spectrum. This leads me to hope that if SE did do something like this, they wouldn't just go for the "gamer girls." You know, the ones who have no idea what they're doing but bite on the wire trying to seduce the viewer while playing a video game -.-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would really, REALLY love it if SENA did this for its North American fans as well. There are still millions of us out there who have played a KH game in our lifetime and enjoyed it, and it'd just be really fun and sweet.

I don't think photoshop is able to edit videos. If the game release was November/December, I would gladly donate my time to edit it, but until them I'm busy with final examinations and uni applications.

I would honestly do it but both of my Final Cut suites do not work anymore. I need to get my hands of a new copy or clean my computer up a lot before I do it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would honestly do it but both of my Final Cut suites do not work anymore. I need to get my hands of a new copy or clean my computer up a lot before I do it.
What if we formed one human being? Your free time with my working Final Cut?

You know, the ones who have no idea what they're doing but bite on the wire trying to seduce the viewer while playing a video game -.-
Was this part really necessary?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I think this idea is really cool and I'd love for SE to do something special for KH1.5 HD Remix. I would really love if they did this type of commercial thing but I have to wonder, what is the criteria for getting onto the commercial? Something tells me it might be more look-based than how of big of a fan you are.

The commercial industry in and of itself is very superficial because apparently people are more likely to trust beautiful people than those on the opposite side of the spectrum. This leads me to hope that if SE did do something like this, they wouldn't just go for the "gamer girls." You know, the ones who have no idea what they're doing but bite on the wire trying to seduce the viewer while playing a video game -.-

You know fat people also appear in commercials too...Anyways of course they pick the best looking people to appear on TV. It's TV, it's a given.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Suddenly this discussion has gotten very shallow and depressing. Let's move away from that, shall we?

I got two words for ya: I ain't doing it!

tumblr_merwfruOHy1rmdy8go1_500.gif

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Was this part really necessary?

Sorry lol I was caught in a rage but I felt it was... ^_^

Suddenly this discussion has gotten very shallow and depressing. Let's move away from that, shall we?

Yes...so how do you guys think they'll pick people? I mean, I would assume there will be lots of submissions ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back