• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Signed Kingdom Hearts Print & Final Form Sora Play Arts Kai to be Auctioned at D23 Expo Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

From November 10th to November 15th, Disney will be hosting a memorial auction where of special Disney merchandise and collectable items will be sold off at through Yahoo! Auctions. Memorabilia enthusiasts can try their hand at bidding on a Tetsuya Nomura-signed Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai Final Form Sora figure and a special Kingdom Hearts print during the event!

For this auction, a D23 Expo Japan 2015 ticket is not required but a Yahoo! Japan ID is necessary in order to make a bid.

Before D23 Expo Japan begins, though, the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event will be held at the Maihama Cinema Ikspiari Theater in Chiba Prefecture on November 3rd 2015! Special guests like Yoko Shimomura, Hiroyuki Nakayama, and other guests yet to be announced will speak about the series, discuss new information about Kingdom Hearts 3, and show off a brand new trailer for the series! 

Thinking about putting a bid down on those autographed items? Just excited about the special Kingdom Hearts event before D23 Expo Japan? Discuss it all in the comments below!

Follow us on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for all of the latest news on Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, and more!

Source: aibo_ac7,  via Twitter, Disney Official Website

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Signed Kingdom Hearts Print & Final Form Sora Play Arts Kai to be Auctioned at D23 Expo Japan!

so a new trailer was confirmed? awesome.

lol why am i imagining sora's shoe signed like woody's foot from toy story?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Signed Kingdom Hearts Print & Final Form Sora Play Arts Kai to be Auctioned at D23 Expo Japan!

It was confirmed months ago lol

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

May I have that print please thank you

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Bid on it and it can be all yours!
Sure wish I could, but I don't have that kind of money... or I would, if I wasn't planning on saving it for a future PS4...

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Want... the... print... so... badly... but... have... no... money...

Gah! I just spent any extra money I have at the moment on a PS4 and Type-0. Unfortunately, there's no way I can get this now (unless I win the lottery. LOL). How I wish I'd just won a dang PS4 from Taco Bell. XD

If anyone here ends up getting either of these things, be sure to take plenty of pictures of them for us poor souls to see. Please and thank you:)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Too poor for something like this, but I wish everybody who attempts to bid good luck!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Man, those prizes look really cool. I am to poor now to have anything like that thou. :( I am looking forward to see the finished figurine of KH2 Riku someday. That will be glorious. Also prayer circle for BBS figurines.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I was also confused and shocked at the confirmation of a new trailer lol. Please let Rapunzel and San Fransokyo be in it!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I really want that print, but to acquire such a thing involves money, which I do not have.
Good luck to those out there who'll try to bid on it.

keyblade_52

Awards

Why??? Why this kind of things only happens in Japan??? I even have a Yahoo Japan ID that I made to play Kingdom Hearts X but it means nothing if I can't be there TT__TT

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Why??? Why this kind of things only happens in Japan??? I even have a Yahoo Japan ID that I made to play Kingdom Hearts X but it means nothing if I can't be there TT__TT

You don't have to be there...You just need to bid online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back