• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Jump Festa 2017 Lineup Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has revealed their lineup for Jump Festa 2017, taking place from December 17-18. Among the titles being featured are KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, both of which will have trailers available.

Jump Festa 2017

The full lineup is listed below:

• Dragon Quest: Monster Battle Scanner (Arcade) – Corner, Trailer, Stage
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional (3DS) – Corner, Trailer
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) – Trailer
  • NieR: Automata (PS4) – Trailer
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX (PS4) – Trailer
  • Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time (PS4, 3DS) – Stage
  • SaGa Scarlet Grace (PS Vita) – Trailer
  • Dragon Quest X Online (Wii U, Wii, Windows) – Stage
  • Dragon Quest Star (iOS, Android) – Stage

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Really excited for these! Really bummed that we probably won't get any KH3 info where 2.8 was delayed, but new trailers for both collections are better than nothing. Getting closer and closer to that release date for 2.8...

On a side note, I am really surprised that Square hasn't announced some kind of Collectors edition for 2.8 yet. They announced the one for 2.5 around this time in 2014 I believe (only it was in early November where the game was coming out early December), so if we are getting one then we should hear about it soon.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Really excited for these! Really bummed that we probably won't get any KH3 info where 2.8 was delayed, but new trailers for both collections are better than nothing. Getting closer and closer to that release date for 2.8...

On a side note, I am really surprised that Square hasn't announced some kind of Collectors edition for 2.8 yet. They announced the one for 2.5 around this time in 2014 I believe (only it was in early November where the game was coming out early December), so if we are getting one then we should hear about it soon.
i think they the only reason why we got a collector edition was because japan got collector edition but we did not

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Can't wait. I wonder if the 2.8 trailer there will primarily focus on Back Cover like how the TGS trailer was primarily BBS 0.2

Muke

whatever
Awards
Here we go. Give me the best spoilerfree trailer you can, SE. <3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
add capes and online to bbs

pull back the camera

add new cards to re:com

fix the bugs and polish the graphics as much as humanly possible

do this and i will murder some dudes with an axe at your behest, square.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
add capes and online to bbs

pull back the camera

add new cards to re:com

fix the bugs and polish the graphics as much as humanly possible

do this and i will murder some dudes with an axe at your behest, square.

With this game releasing in KINGDOM HEARTS' anniversary month, they better deliver a quality product and AT LEAST address those bugs. >:|

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'd actually be satisfied with the bare minimum. Honestly, all I ask for is a playable remaster with no game-breaking bugs.

...but if I wanted an addition, I'd want a mix of the original and final mix colour pallets for the Heartless and Unversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back