• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shadow Heartless Funko POP Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

As we revealed earlier, a new wave of Kingdom Hearts Funko POPs are being released this fall. Now thanks to Disney Dan we have a first look at what the Shadow Heartless Funko Chase POP will look like!

This one is a chase variant with glow-in-the-dark eyes. The standard edition probably won't have that feature, but this gives you an idea of what the POP Shadow looks like. You can preorder the Heartless Chase POP at Gamestop right now using the SKU 155532. Sources say the new POPs, including Sora, Riku and Kairi, will be out November 16th. 

Images of the rest of the POPs for this wave are sure to surface soon, so keep checking back! Thanks, Dan! 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was reading about this on the Pop forum, then immediately came here to see if there were pictures. lol

I’ll probably just get the standard. I don’t mind GITD, but usually they’re harder to find/cost more. Now I want to see Riku already! With the SM pops getting revealed this morning, I thought KH couldn’t be far behind now.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I’m so glad this series is getting more merchandise (that isn’t PAK)

Soldier

Awards
Dang it! I was hoping for a soldier pop! oh well, the shadow will have to do.... I guess it looks good.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Ahhhhh while this is also pure love, as are his glowing eyes,
here I am still dreamin' of some Unversed merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back