• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Sora, Donald, Goofy TRON Funko POPs Available at GameStop!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

GameStop is releasng a special exclusive Funko POP box featuring a Sora, Donald, and Goofy TRON 3-pack Funko POP set for $29.99. This set is based on Sora, Donald, and Goofy's outfits from the Space Paranoids world in Kingdom Hearts 2!

There is a 1 in 4 chance of receiving the glow in the dark variants of these Funko POPs, so try your luck at purchasing one of these boxes at your local GameStop or EB Games. The box also comes with 2 Mystery Mini: Kingdom Hearts Blind Boxes chosen at random.

Update: Kyler Young shares an image of the variants glowing in the dark! (via @TheDisneyDan)

Update 2: xOPtimUsZErOx on Reddit shares his Pops as well

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NU

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I've never bought a Pop pack, just the singles, but I may literally shell out money just for this one.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I was just thinking I would love if they made these and glow in the dark....too bad its random chance for the glow in the dark part...

I'm extra excited for these because I don't have anything with the Space Paranoid forms. Part of why I may not get Halloween Sora is cuz I already have his Play Arts. And the Christmas Town one too so, this is nice.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
a funko pop is the sound i just made. now accepting donations from my loyal friends

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Man they just keep coming! Loving all the attention the franchise is getting but the completionist in me is SOBBING.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
a funko pop is the sound i just made. now accepting donations from my loyal friends

raw

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Gah. Why couldn't they have sold the Halloween Town variants in a 3-pack? I imagine more people wanted those than these TRON variants.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Gah. Why couldn't they have sold the Halloween Town variants in a 3-pack? I imagine more people wanted those than these TRON variants.
aw, come on, they’re just being User-friendly

End

Awards
aw, come on, they’re just being User-friendly

You fuggin dog. XD lmaooooo

It actually makes sense to 3-pack these ones because of the 1/4 glow in the dark variant. It's much better odds to get a pack of all 3 glow in the dark than having to fjnd each one glown in the dark y'know?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Those figures look so good! Seeing new KH merch always bring a tear to my eye. ;~;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Well.. maybe not after seeing the variants xD

Tron%20Glow%202.jpg

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well.. maybe not after seeing the variants xD

Tron%20Glow%202.jpg

I wish I could ask the Gamestop people to like turn off the lights so I can tell lol....maybe if I try to like shade the box with my body and see if they glow? :p

Caxinuld

Awards
It's too bad they're not sold in physical stores in Australia, these are the first Funko pops I want to buy so badly when normally, I don't find funko pops that interesting.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's too bad they're not sold in physical stores in Australia, these are the first Funko pops I want to buy so badly when normally, I don't find funko pops that interesting.
Not sold yet.

EB, Zing, and JBHIFI are selling the NYCC exclusive Pops, and Popcultcha has Final and Valor Form pops for preorder, as well as those mystery mini's. These Tron ones will hopefully be in stores next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back