• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Portal Site Updated to highlight Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has updated the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Portal Site with a brand new look highlighting Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross] as the two major titles of this year.

The Portal Site features Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, and Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross] under "Line Up", highlighting the four major games in order to stay up-to-date with the entire series. The site also features a timeline listing all of the games and cinematic stories in chronological order so fans who have been out of the loop can understand the order in which the story unfolds. 

While the website contains nothing new, Square Enix promises that the website will be updated regularly with new content and information about upcoming and ongoing titles including Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross]

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's pretty cute. Hope the English website gets an overhaul soon. There's a lot of KH3 information that could be added to that one.

These little things all being done in preparation for its release date and subsequent release has me excited.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The fact that this is happening now just makes this all the more real. They usually don't update the site until we are in the big marketing stretch for a title so...WE LIT FAM.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The fact that this is happening now just makes this all the more real. They usually don't update the site until we are in the big marketing stretch for a title so...WE LIT FAM.
Is it horrible to want to be so selfish and hope they only really kick off marketing when I finally touch down in L.A., a.k.a concert night? I want to feel like a Disney Princess during my time in the city by taking in all things KH3, and anything before then will just feel like another step in the wheel instead of something special.

But ya, first pamphlets advertising KH3 in other Square Enix games and now their portal website. Yahooooooo I'm excited!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Is it horrible to want to be so selfish and hope they only really kick off marketing when I finally touch down in L.A., a.k.a concert night? I want to feel like a Disney Princess during my time in the city by taking in all things KH3, and anything before then will just feel like another step in the wheel instead of something special.

But ya, first pamphlets advertising KH3 in other Square Enix games and now their portal website. Yahooooooo I'm excited!

Really the only other place I see KH3 news coming from is the KHUX event or some time in April, and given that most of the BIG info is probably going to drop in June when you go, you'll likely have your Disney Princess moment :')

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Really the only other place I see KH3 news coming from is the KHUX event or some time in April, and given that most of the BIG info is probably going to drop in June when you go, you'll likely have your Disney Princess moment :')
If emoji's worked on this forum, imagine I spammed the one of two hearts circling each other.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It's cool. I like the touches to the timeline. It is a bit cluttered on the homepage and load times are not optimized though.

I want to feel like a Disney Princess during my time in the city by taking in all things KH3, and anything before then will just feel like another step in the wheel instead of something special.

Princess Chaser.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd love for them to give us little drip updates, like Sakurai does on Smash. Show us an interesting enemy animation, or an improvement in the game's programming and speed. Little development kernels to keep us alive until release.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's a shame there're so many restrictions with how they release information. Would love to see them revive the Message to the Kingdom blog, but this is a nice alternative if they're going to share stuff that isn't a direct copy/paste of what's given to the press.

AleMustDie

Awards
At least is still 2018.

Since DQ11 comes out in September, I can see KHIII in December...

And new info at E3. I really want a PS4 Pro Limited Edition.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
giphy.gif

AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

In all seriousness, it's finally happening after all these years. The "culmination" to KH. I wonder how big Disney is gonna go on their part with the marketing.

Timpani

Website
disneydreamlights.tumblr.com
The closer we get, the less real this feels. The fact that we're about to enter the start of the marketing period just doesn't feel real at all. Like after all these years we're finally going to have KH3.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The closer we get, the less real this feels. The fact that we're about to enter the start of the marketing period just doesn't feel real at all. Like after all these years we're finally going to have KH3.

I mean, I know and feel it's real, but once I get my hands on the game and I start it up, I'm going to question myself: "Is any of this for real... or not?" ahahahahahahahaha

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
When I get that notification from Amazon that says "Your package of 'Kingdom Hearts III' has been delivered" I don't know if I'm going to be able to contain myself.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
When I get that notification from Amazon that says "Your package of 'Kingdom Hearts III' has been delivered" I don't know if I'm going to be able to contain myself.

I'll be going digital, so in my case I'll rave once I startup the game. ;~;

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

I will probably yelp once it's in my hands lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back