• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 website updates with new screenshots & renders for Sora, Riku, Kairi and more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The official Kingdom Hearts 3 website and the North American Press Site has updated with brand new renders of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Maleficent, Pete and all of the characters from Arendelle, Toy Box, Monstropolis, and the Caribbean.  

Renders

Screenshots

World Logos

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Sdog

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 website updates with new screenshots & renders for Sora, Riku, Kairi and more!

Sweet glorious renders! And all these wonderful screens! Also... Woody Pride?!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 website updates with new screenshots & renders for Sora, Riku, Kairi and more!

Sweet glorious renders! And all these wonderful screens! Also... Woody Pride?!
Sherrif Woody Pride is his name, it’s just rarely used in full.

Sdog

Awards

Sherrif Woody Pride is his name, it’s just rarely used in full.

I can honestly say I've never known that. At least never paid enough attention.

Perkilator

Awards

All these dang years and just now do I hear that Woody’s last name is Pride.

Also, HOLY BAMBOO SHOOTS LOOK AT THOSE CARIBBEAN RENDERS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Goofy what the actual shit dude

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Wait, why did they change the name of Port Royal? Guess it's because it actually doesn't take place in the town, lol.

KeybladeGuy

Awards

WORLD NAMES CAN CHANGE

I REPEAT

WORLD NAMES CAN CHANGE

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

Oh Man, I love the New renders for Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi and for the first time, Full Renders of Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, the Pirates cast along with Maleficent and Pete.

Dunno about you but I think Anna and Olaf look a lot better in these renders when compared to their appearances in the trailers, hopefully, they change their appearance before the game come out along with Sulley.

Also, like the new name for the Pirates of the Caribbean world, The Caribbean, knowing how Massive the Caribbean and it's seas from the Pirates films are.

Cool to see that both the Monster's Inc. and the Frozen world's names are named after their locations from the film.

Last edited:
Awards

It’s cool to finally see new weapons for Donald and Goofy. I was afraid we’d have to wait till the actual game released to see them lol

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

That Pete render looks so glorious!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Having these screenshots all in one spot really shows just how much each world LOOKS like their film. It's going to feel like each world is its own film and I think that is what will take this game to the next level.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Uhm, so I can't tell what form the Frozen Keyblade is? It looks like his outfit is gray?

Caribbean's is the power form tho

Perkilator

Awards

Uhm, so I can't tell what form the Frozen Keyblade is? It looks like his outfit is gray?

Caribbean's is the power form tho
From what I could tell, the outfit was green.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I just can't get over Pirate Goofy. He just looks so edgy XD.

metro96

The most amazing thing about the graphics thus far is that each world feels true to that world/movie and yet somehow Sora, Donald, and Goofy as animations fit in each world -- from Pirates all the way to Frozen. It's really one helluva feat

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

From what I could tell, the outfit was green.

I think it has blue pants in another shot I found, so it must be magic which I was certainly thinking it would be lol.

Leaferian

Awards

I think it has blue pants in another shot I found, so it must be magic which I was certainly thinking it would be lol.
Admittedly it's hard to tell on ANY quality of video, even on my good TV, but based on the shots I could find the coat seems to be gray (or possibly pale gray-green but the clearest shot I could find looks straight up gray) and the pants definitely have some blue flame pattern at the leg cuffs. The shoes and gloves are pure gray and black, as the coat seems to be.

However! Unless the Magic Form has changed SIGNIFICANTLY in the last 2-3 months, this outfit does NOT match. As was seen both in the Double Arrowguns/Magic Launcher Twilight Town teaser AND in the Mirage Staff gameplay (Both in D23 trailer AND the Toybox Demo), Magic Form is almost the exact opposite of this outfit. Sora's coat, gloves, and shoes all change to mostly blue and the pants get a design of gray and white stars.

I posit that this may be one of the Keyblades Nomura mentioned having a "unique form", and this is supported by the fact that Sora's shoes actually transform into some form of double-buckled boot inside the ice skis.

EDIT: Check screenshots #7 and #8, I believe, of the OP of this thread. It can be clearly seen that the shoes, jacket, and gloves are all solid light gray. Also interesting is there is almost a Celtic Knot style embroidery on the sleeves of the jacket and a matching chain-like symbol on the cuffs of the armblades You can also see the design on the pants aren't flames like I thought from the YouTube quality trailer, but tendrils of ice.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Maleficent is so pretty!

I love these world logos.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Nice renders. I like Donald and Goofy's pirate costumes, Sora's is a bit much for me but he does look handsome in a pirate hat. That Keyblade is almost ideal, but the mast is really extra and I wish they had left it off and accented that section with another skull emblem or something. Loving Goofy's shield, though, the crashing wave design is enchanting and adds a welcome bit of color to the aesthetic.

Agree with Tartarus that Maleficent is looking good.

And of course Kairi is the queen tonight. They could have gone a little subtler with the dress imo but they managed to tow the line between feminine and princess-y so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back