• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Error Confirmation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
It's been a while since some of the Princesses of Heart were shown in BBS, so this probably has been mentioned before. I just want an explanation as to why it is.

We're seen characters such as Cinderella and Snow White in KH1. Yet, in BBS, they seem to look exactly the same. BBS takes place 10 years before KH1, so there should be a clear visual difference in the characters since we're not talking about a mere couple of years. Has there been an explanation for this yet or what? If not, opinions can do too.

Normally I would think maybe since they're different worlds, the time changes at a different pace or something along those lines, but as KH1 to KH2 proved, time passes at the same rate for all worlds.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It will be explained when the game comes out. Just wait for it :).
I doubt though that Nomura would take the whole time flows differently approach. That could become confusing in the long run.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
If we also think about it, worlds have been disappearing for years.

If their worlds disappeared sometime after BbS, but not so long that they visibly changed, then their ages would most likely stay the same. Plus, we have no idea how long the PoHs were in a state of slumber during KH1.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Think about it, the Poh are eventually captured by Malificant. Do you think that she will take the chance that she will find them all at the same time? No, I think the capsules they were kept in in HB kept them from aging. Plus, unless they have been shown in the Disney movie as younger than what they appear now, then I doubt that they will be in a game.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
So Mickey is like over 100 years old and he looks almost exactly the same as when he made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie.

I think we can all assume that the characters pretty much dont age in Disney worlds unless there exploring a story that requires them to age.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In the movie "Sleeping Beauty" Malifecent's spell put Auara in an Ageless sleep. So she could have possibly have done this to all of the princesses.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
In the movie "Sleeping Beauty" Malifecent's spell put Auara in an Ageless sleep. So she could have possibly have done this to all of the princesses.

That sounds very possible. If so, then the Princesses were probably captured during BBS or slightly after.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Actually, Snow White does look a bit younger.

I'm sure that Cinderella wouldn't change very much, considering that she's probably in her twenties, and you don't see too much of a difference around that age.

Shadowlight

Disney characters wouldn't age would they? They're timeless. We've seem Final Fantasy and original characters age but not Disney.
But that still leaves the question of Alice . Will she be in Birth by Sleep...

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Actually, Snow White does look a bit younger.

I'm sure that Cinderella wouldn't change very much, considering that she's probably in her twenties, and you don't see too much of a difference around that age.

We're talking 10 years. You'd see a difference between a 20 year old and a 30/10 year old.

Disney characters wouldn't age would they? They're timeless. We've seem Final Fantasy and original characters age but not Disney.

Simba aged, along with others. Anthropomorphic characters usually don't show much age in height, but design. With that said, Mickey as obviously aged as shown in Timeless River, as well as Pete, Donald, and Goofy.

Maybe there's a time difference between worlds. Maybe 10 Years could be a few months in Wonderland.

That's exactly what I said in my opening post, and proved it wrong too.

Last edited:

SKRVAT

I never thought of that. That's kind of weird.

My only answer is Maleficent captured them all and put them in some kind of sleep where they grow old, since she is the antagonist.

Athel

Machinist
They do age. Look at Snow White. She looks about 7 in BBS, and in KH1 she's ten years older. The POH's age like everyone else. Cinderella is at the age that the actual story takes place in in BBS. In KH1, she's ten years older, the events of the movie and BBS already having taken place.

Belle, Aurora, Jasmine and Kairi will all be ten years younger then they were in KH1. Aurora, since she didn't have a story in KH1, will obviously have the story of the movie played out in BBS. If Agrabah and wherever Belle would be are actually playable worlds, then the events that happened in BBS will be different from the events in KH1 and 2. If Alice's world is accessible, she will have to be, like, being born in BBS.

As for Kairi, Radiant Garden will be accessible to visit Ansem the Wise and his apprentices and have Kairi sent to DI.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If Alice's world is accessible, she will have to be, like, being born in BBS.

I don't think it will be, the events of the film seem to have taken place during KH1.

Alice wouldn't even be in Wonderland back then, she only stumbles down the rabbit hole when she's at that age in the film.

Then again, KH is different, I don't think Wonderland was even a real place in the movie, all a dream, eh.

Awards
This is what I'm banking on. Though there is that whole alternate scene you can get in KH1 where it shows how Maleficent recently captured Snow White rather than Alice. That would kill the whole Ageless Sleep idea and create a plot hole, but, to be honest, I think it can be dismissed since it IS just an alternate scene.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxjskWeC-hk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxjskWeC-hk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Plus, it's not like it explicitly shows that they had just recently captured her. Maybe they awoke Snow White momentarily from her Ageless Sleep for a group rape session.

They do age. Look at Snow White. She looks about 7 in BBS, and in KH1 she's ten years older.
loll no.

She's exactly the same in BbS as she was in the movie, same goes for KH1 (for the most part). Any of those tiny physical changes are the product of different graphics engines.

I don't know where you got seven.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think it will be, the events of the film seem to have taken place during KH1.

Alice wouldn't even be in Wonderland back then, she only stumbles down the rabbit hole when she's at that age in the film.

Then again, KH is different, I don't think Wonderland was even a real place in the movie, all a dream, eh.
Who says people age in Wonderland?
Or if time works the same there at all? It is, afterall, a crazy place.

And even if the other princesses were late teens, they wouldn't look all the older in KH, anyway.

Athel

Machinist
lol no.

She's exactly the same in BbS as she was in the movie, same goes for KH1 (for the most part). Any of those tiny physical changes are the product of different graphics engines.

I don't know where you got seven.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5X0P98qJjNA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5X0P98qJjNA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

0:55 - 1:00

It could be that we never saw her in an actual scene, or for that matter never heard her voice, or I'm completely imagining it, but Snow White seems much younger than she did in KH1. Again, I could be completely imagining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back