• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just as it's developed into a more discussion-related piece? No thank you.

I do find it interesting: Mickey must have got his Starseeker and/or Keychain from Yen Sid. That means Yen Sid was around at the time of BBS, maybe even witnessing some of the battles. I find it strange he didn't mention former Keyblade Wielders, nor offer Sora decent Keyblade skills, given what's been observed to be possible.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well it's not like real future of kh discussion. mroe like hypothetical question that will create fanboy/girl-ism....

the discussion doesnt look very good...like what if leon had a keyblade....it's all fan opinion over a fight that might never occur....it's like asking which organization member will win....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Since we obviously can't have MX fight Sora, then this becomes a discussion of the various skills and powers the two have, and how they compare to each other, given what we know.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4302530 said:
Since we obviously can't have MX fight Sora, then this becomes a discussion of the various skills and powers the two have, and how they compare to each other, given what we know.

we dont know anything....we can say we do but we dont....

SteampunkSamurai

I presume that either MX or Mickey would have the most amount of prior experience. It's likely to assume that it would come down between the two of them, although Sora does have the power of the protagonist on his side. It's a tough call.

Allister Rose

French Lover
see? this is what happens when a non-important question occurs. we get fanboy/girl-ism....

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Goku would own them all. And Naruto too.

*cough*
Naruto, how could I say this without flaming Naruto?
Naruto = fail.
Anyway, it's not asking about out of the KH franchise.

MX or Mickey, I'm guessing, would be the top 2.
MX because he really owned TAV
And Mickey because, come on, he's Mickey.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, it's just when spammers or idiots step in. At least I can disguise my posts that might be spam as contributing to the discussion. Sometimes it actually spawns its own mini-discussion.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm trying to close this...it's a bit of annoyance..but i'm not a mod....

whats the point of this thread? no real discussion, just mindless opinion with no fact to back it up

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Between MX and Mickey. It would be the typical Yoda vs Emperor Palpatine duel that ends in a draw. MX has more power, but Mickey is too agile for that power to be put to good use.

yeah gotta agree... it would come down to a draw between those two mean while
the obi-wan and anikin situation would be between DS and Ven methinks and then it would come down to Sora coming into the story and DS rebels against MX like darth vader did to palpatine and they both die and Sora would continue on as the last keyblader...

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
just mindless opinion with no fact to back it up

Okay, since you want facts:
Sora and Riku clearly have nothing compared to TAV. Why is this? Have you seen Riku or Sora ride a Keyblade? How 'bout unleash the attacks we've seen from Fatal Mode? And have they been training for a good amount of time under a master like TAV? Obviously, TAV have much more experience with the Keyblade, making them superior in abilities, strength, etc.

Okay, now TAV. MX & DS both owned them in the Secret Ending, and even in some of the cutscenes in BbS. DS and MX seem to be much more experienced and trained. And, MX is a master, and DS may even be close to Master as well. But either way, they seem much stronger from what we've seen.

Now all that is left is Master Xehanort and Mickey as tops. Why? Firstly, Master Xehanort has only fought with one-hand from what we've seen, and he's been kicking major ass. Imagine if he ended up fighting using both of his hands. Because obviously only using one must weaken his abilities/strength or whatever. And then there's Mickey. He's Disney's main guy. Therefore, he would be like MX or a God in KH, and we've even seen Mickey fight and such. He seems to be pretty close, if not exactly or more, to MX's level.

SteampunkSamurai

Honestly, I agree with Allister Nine on this one. It's a fun little debate, but we really don't have enough enough information to be arguing about this so passionately.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not to mention, it's hard to draw a link between the modern and past Keyblade skills when the only 'link' between them is the non-canon and weird-powered fight against LS.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Okay, since you want facts:
Sora and Riku clearly have nothing compared to TAV. Why is this? Have you seen Riku or Sora ride a Keyblade? How 'bout unleash the attacks we've seen from Fatal Mode? And have they been training for a good amount of time under a master like TAV? Obviously, TAV have much more experience with the Keyblade, making them superior in abilities, strength, etc.

Okay, now TAV. MX & DS both owned them in the Secret Ending, and even in some of the cutscenes in BbS. DS and MX seem to be much more experienced and trained. And, MX is a master, and DS may even be close to Master as well. But either way, they seem much stronger from what we've seen.

Now all that is left is Master Xehanort and Mickey as tops. Why? Firstly, Master Xehanort has only fought with one-hand from what we've seen, and he's been kicking major ass. Imagine if he ended up fighting using both of his hands. Because obviously only using one must weaken his abilities/strength or whatever. And then there's Mickey. He's Disney's main guy. Therefore, he would be like MX or a God in KH, and we've even seen Mickey fight and such. He seems to be pretty close, if not exactly or more, to MX's level.

these have nothing to do with how TAV are directly stronger than sora, riku, kairi or mickey....

in kh2 FM you beat terra. obviously sora has potential to beating terra. but at the same time he can suck and get easily defeated by terra and that was with totally lame morphin keyblade. in BBS he has no morphin keyblade.

ALso MX????? have we seen his gameplay? we only saw a concept video and even then he did absdolutely nothing. just blocka few hits and crush a head. MX did not fight. DS on the other hand did most of the work.....ALso with one hand? should that even matter? TAV also did it with one hand.

TAV are more expirienced? proof? no, no proof, just pure opinion.

Sora, Riku and Roxas can both dual wield. something TAV cant do. But TAV has a master? does that even matter? Sora was able to use the keyblade much more efficient than TAV even without a master. Sora didnt even need a master. look TAV we see moves that are unigue but at the same time look similar to Soras.

Sora could easily be a better apprentice (or master) than TAV. TAV need a master. SOra doesnt. ANd SOra mastered it better than TAV. he mangaged to dual wield and so has riku. Sora learned the true meaning of power and the keyblade had returned to hmi when Riku stole it.

TAV? alll you have is that they have a master. which is not very credible. they are training how to sue it. but sora had merely used it without proper training and was able to unlock it's secrets.

Also the stuff we are comparing is not gamplay, we arent using anything at all to prove a real point. just fanboy/girl crap you all think is liable. a concept video was only a small taste of how it will look like and the video was cut short so we have yet to know which one is stronger.

SteampunkSamurai

∞;4302687 said:
Not to mention, it's hard to draw a link between the modern and past Keyblade skills when the only 'link' between them is the non-canon and weird-powered fight against LS.

Absolutely. It's basically the point I tried to make before, which is why this thread shouldn't be taken too seriously.

ultimateform3334

i actualy thought my thread would have closed at page three or something lol, but i originaly wanted who would win and why, plus alittle questions here and there wouldnt hurt but damn alot of people are having heated conversations lol tone it down a little, and my thanks for those who try to keep the peace on this thread =)

Veddix

Goku would own them all. And Naruto too.
Naruto..He's to busy with Sasuke to even try. Goku wins with one tail and finger maybe a fist for MX.
i actualy thought my thread would have closed at page three or something lol, but i originaly wanted who would win and why, plus alittle questions here and there wouldnt hurt but damn alot of people are having heated conversations lol tone it down a little, and my thanks for those who try to keep the peace on this thread =)
Ahmen O creater of this thread.

P.S. Let's face the one with the Keyblade wins hands down Mx will lose lets face it MICKEY IS OUR KING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back