• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
∞;4302350 said:
That means Yen Sid was around at the time of BBS

Of course he was. We saw him training Mickey in some of the trailers after all. =v

I find it strange he didn't mention former Keyblade Wielders

Maybe he didn't see it as a necessity at that point. With the looming threat of Organization XIII, I'm sure he would want Sora to be focused on the Org and not the events of the past.

well it's not like real future of kh discussion.

Forum description said:
Got a theory? Get your ducks in a row and discuss it and anything else relating to the future of the series here! This forum also serves as our general KH discussion area.

Well hell, would you look at that?

the discussion doesnt look very good...

Good, then leave and let the grown-ups talk.

Goku would own them all. And Naruto too.

What a great contribution to the thread. <_<

It's true, Goku will go Super Saiyan 3 and go BOOM KABOOM BABABOOM!!!!!

it's a bit of annoyance..

Then ignore the thread, genius.
All you have to do is not click on it. Not that difficult.

but i'm not a mod....

And I think that's proof enough that there is a God. =v

∞;4302678 said:
There's the possibility that Mickey trained Riku to some degree.

It's also possible that Mickey was "the voice" that also trained Sora somewhat.

we only saw a concept video and even then he did absdolutely nothing.

So, raising the ground with a wave of his hand, controlling a giant tornado, fending off Terra with one hand, grabbing Ven by the head with one hand, and completely freezing him is nothing? Yeah, I call Bullshit.

MX did not fight.

Who the hell do you think it was that was controlling the tornado of keyblades?
Just because MX wasn't running around and jumping, does not mean he did not fight.

Sora was able to use the keyblade much more efficient than TAV even without a master.

proof? no, no proof, just pure opinion.

look TAV we see moves that are unigue but at the same time look similar to Soras.

Yeah, the moves we have seen. What about the ones we haven't, hm?

ANd SOra mastered it better than TAV.

proof? no, no proof, just pure opinion.

Sora learned the true meaning of power and the keyblade had returned to hmi when Riku stole it.

The KK was rightfully Riku's, so he technically never stole it, he simply took back what belonged to him. When the KK returned to Sora at HB, it was because his heart was stronger and that the KK chose Sora to be its master.

it's pretty lame...this thread shouldnt last this long...

Why is it when ever people try to have a halfway desent discussion, some dumbass has to come along and try to ruin it? <_<

Cats.

are cool.

todeloo.

with my poo.

WHOEHOEHOEHOEHOEHOEHOEHOE88888888888888888888888881111111111

How mature for someone who's supposed to be 21...

TwilightLegends

Let's see... Assuming things would go like previous encounters
Sora>Riku
Sora>Roxas
Sora>Terra (If you count the KHFM battle)

It's hard to say anything about the BbS characters right now. But I will guess Sora or Ven (Just because he is my favorite)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
these have nothing to do with how TAV are directly stronger than sora, riku, kairi or mickey....

in kh2 FM you beat terra. obviously sora has potential to beating terra. but at the same time he can suck and get easily defeated by terra and that was with totally lame morphin keyblade. in BBS he has no morphin keyblade.

ALso MX????? have we seen his gameplay? we only saw a concept video and even then he did absdolutely nothing. just blocka few hits and crush a head. MX did not fight. DS on the other hand did most of the work.....ALso with one hand? should that even matter? TAV also did it with one hand.

TAV are more expirienced? proof? no, no proof, just pure opinion.

Sora, Riku and Roxas can both dual wield. something TAV cant do. But TAV has a master? does that even matter? Sora was able to use the keyblade much more efficient than TAV even without a master. Sora didnt even need a master. look TAV we see moves that are unigue but at the same time look similar to Soras.

Sora could easily be a better apprentice (or master) than TAV. TAV need a master. SOra doesnt. ANd SOra mastered it better than TAV. he mangaged to dual wield and so has riku. Sora learned the true meaning of power and the keyblade had returned to hmi when Riku stole it.

TAV? alll you have is that they have a master. which is not very credible. they are training how to sue it. but sora had merely used it without proper training and was able to unlock it's secrets.

Also the stuff we are comparing is not gamplay, we arent using anything at all to prove a real point. just fanboy/girl crap you all think is liable. a concept video was only a small taste of how it will look like and the video was cut short so we have yet to know which one is stronger.

First off, the Terra fight in FM+ would be pointless (except with the slight info Terra says) if it was impossible to win. So yeah, of course Sora could win, because its Sora you're playing as. Moving on.

Doubt we're gonna see any gameplay of MX, as I seriously doubt there will ever be a chance to play as him. And read OmniChaos' post. MX was the one kicking TAV's asses all the way to their graves (not literally but you know what I mean)

I'd be willing to bet TAV has more exprience than Sora or Riku (seriously, while at least 10 years of sparring with wooden swords is definitely helpful, I'm willing to bet TAV had some PROPER training)

bootcamp.jpg

Okay, joking aside, my point there is made. Moving on...

More efficently than TAV you say? Cough bullshit cough No offense, and this is coming from a guy who's childhood hero was Sora, but no. Sora doesn't have ANYTHING on TAV in proper keyblade skill. Just cause he survived his journeys, while TAV most likely didn't, does not mean he's superior in skill. He's just plain lucky. LOL

Oh I think Sora could use some proper training. As for Sora regaining the Keyblade, I say this: Stronger heart than Riku =/= superior than TAV in keyblade mastery. LOL

Actually, I'm basing my opinion on BOTH the concept videos and the differences between TAV and Sora in the gameplay videos.

My two cents.

Alex999

i think a good question would be who would win between terras master and MX

Allister Rose

French Lover
First off, the Terra fight in FM+ would be pointless (except with the slight info Terra says) if it was impossible to win. So yeah, of course Sora could win, because its Sora you're playing as. Moving on.

Doubt we're gonna see any gameplay of MX, as I seriously doubt there will ever be a chance to play as him. And read OmniChaos' post. MX was the one kicking TAV's asses all the way to their graves (not literally but you know what I mean)

I'd be willing to bet TAV has more exprience than Sora or Riku (seriously, while at least 10 years of sparring with wooden swords is definitely helpful, I'm willing to bet TAV had some PROPER training)

Okay, joking aside, my point there is made. Moving on...

More efficently than TAV you say? Cough bullshit cough No offense, and this is coming from a guy who's childhood hero was Sora, but no. Sora doesn't have ANYTHING on TAV in proper keyblade skill. Just cause he survived his journeys, while TAV most likely didn't, does not mean he's superior in skill. He's just plain lucky. LOL

Oh I think Sora could use some proper training. As for Sora regaining the Keyblade, I say this: Stronger heart than Riku =/= superior than TAV in keyblade mastery. LOL

Actually, I'm basing my opinion on BOTH the concept videos and the differences between TAV and Sora in the gameplay videos.

My two cents.

see....we cant base our information of a concept video....kh1 secret ending showed roxas making some major moves with the keyblade and yet we don't see him do any of them in kh2.

TAV? we only seen a small gameplay.

TAV might have experience with the keyblade but it doesnt mean they were good at it from the getgo....sora tried it out the first few times and became a natural. TAV keyblade summoning looks strange....it looks like it takes longer than sora to summon one. Sora summons it like nothing.

if sora could defeat enigmatic sentiment with an outrageous keyblade that can morph into anything, than most likley sora could beat TAV without morphin keyblades. besides sora can dual wield.

as for MX he did not whipe the floor with TAV, DS did most of the work. in fact...TAV went done easy....so i dont even think concept video counts for fighting. maybe story but not gameplay.

which brings up the point that this thread is completely pointless...we control the characters so if tetsuya nomura somehow made a game that allowed us to fight all of these characters than no one would be rights ince some of us are better at playing street fighter style games. i could probably play as a moogle and still beat TAV, MX, DS, SRM and anyone else. it's just how you paly the character.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
OmniChaos, you aren't contributing either, so I'd shut the fuck up and go away.

The hell I'm not. I've continued the discussion.
You, on the other hand, only have replied with stupid and spamming replies.
So please, Mr. Poo, shut your fucking mouth and either stay on topic or just get the fuck off.

see....we cant base our information of a concept video....kh1 secret ending showed roxas making some major moves with the keyblade and yet we don't see him do any of them in kh2.

The difference between the two secret ending is that Nomura had a better idea of what he wanted to do with the BBS vid.

TAV might have experience with the keyblade but it doesnt mean they were good at it from the getgo....sora tried it out the first few times and became a natural.

We're not comparing rookie VAT to rookie Sora. We're comparing BBS VAT to KH2 Sora. =v

as for MX he did not whipe the floor with TAV, DS did most of the work.

The hell he didn't.
MX was the one who was controlling the tornado of keyblades that terrorized VAT the majority of the secret ending.

which brings up the point that this thread is completely pointless...

If you think it is pointless, just leave the thread and don't come back.
If people want to have a discussion about this, you have no right to tell them not to.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The hell I'm not. I've continued the discussion.
You, on the other hand, only have replied with stupid and spamming replies.
So please, Mr. Poo, shut your fucking mouth and either stay on topic or just get the fuck off.

The difference between the two secret ending is that Nomura had a better idea of what he wanted to do with the BBS vid.

We're not comparing rookie VAT to rookie Sora. We're comparing BBS VAT to KH2 Sora. =v

The hell he didn't.
MX was the one who was controlling the tornado of keyblades that terrorized VAT the majority of the secret ending.

If you think it is pointless, just leave the thread and don't come back.
If people want to have a discussion about this, you have no right to tell them not to.

you hardly said anything...only opinion..... so really...why you talking to me?

i can be here when i want...i'm only here to prove that we cant compare BBS TAV and kh2 sora since we have nothing....

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Infamous_Poo has what, like 36 posts and OmniChaos like 3000?
*sigh*

anyways back on topic who would win?

pikachu or inuyasha? lol jk

prolly aqua i think she has potential

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Oh wow, post count matters! IF YOU HAVE A LOW POST COUNT THEN YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE AND IF YOU HAVE A HIGH POST COUNT YOU'RE GOD HIMSELF DOOD!!!!!!

go away

she probably meant that OmniChaos is much more experienced in these forums than you are. Which makes you somewhat, inferior (no offense)... Don't take it as if she's mocking you though (well... at least i think she isn't mocking you).

I think MX would win. He IS epic. But meh, this is all solely based on opinion.

Last edited:

Veddix

You know I realize Sora has help most of the time so by himself...Wouldn't that make a difference?

Aria

braver by the minute
I think MX would win. Unless MX had riku or kairi or someone, then Sora would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back