• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfighter

I'm glad someone else sees how Mickey is incredibly similar to Yoda (in physical structure and the roles in their respective plots).

As soon as I saw him for the first time in KH2 (played it first), the way he was flipping between Dusks hacking them apart, I immediately thought of Yoda vs Dooku in SW2: Attack of the Clones. Both look small and weak, both make up for it with speed and agility, as well as knowledgeable mentor roles.

TerraFTW!

Sora. Because im controling him on my PS2 dualshock controller using action replay MAX. So I win in one hit.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Terra, He Is So Bad-Ass! Like In One BBS Cut-Scene He Crushed An Unbirth!

SKRVAT

even though shes not on the list, i'm deffinetly gonna have to go with kairi =]

UnstoppableSound

sora, riku, mickey, roxas, terra, ven, aqua, DS, MX,

who do you think would win out of all of them in a bad ass keyblade fight to the death?

i gotta see who you think would win, honastly

In terms of who is the strongest from the list, I'd have to say Master Xehanort, however we don't know how powerful Mickey was at the time (though he was Yen Sid's apprentice, so he probably wasn't too powerful, giving the title to Master Xehanort again). So, in reality, Master Xehanort would definitely win. However, I would like Ven to win, or maybe even Riku. Ventus because he's what I would want Roxas to be. And Riku because he's one of my top favorites, and also very bad ass himself.

Veddix

sora, riku, mickey, roxas, terra, ven, aqua, DS, MX,
who do you think would win out of all of them in a bad ass keyblade fight to the death?
i gotta see who you think would win, honastly
Well lets se here who will win here....
1.MX and DS take down Terra,Aqua,and Ven but MX is slain.
2.Riku beats down both Sora and Roxas when they try to tag team(since there the same being so it don't matter between them).
3.Mickey turns into a card and helps Dark Riku beat DS and then pops out like an alien from "Alien" and whacks Riku....Mickey is the winner!

Now for those of you think Terra is Xehanort one is the same but DS goes down with Xemnas.
2.Sora and Roxas take down Ansem and Roxas merges with Sora.
3. Mickey uses Donald and Goofy as cards so Riku has to use up all of his Darkness and Sora thinks he's Ansem and beats him.
4. Mickey then takes Sora down....Mickey is no longer the King cause Roxas pops out and double times him so Roxas is the winner!:wink:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well, MX kicked TAV's asses almost single handedly and did so without even breaking a sweat, so if anyone could beat MX, it'd be either King Mickey or possibly either KH1 or KH3 Sora (If he's awesome in it)

Dnize

Either Terra or Master Xehanort.
People probably think that Terra sucks because Sora can defeat him in KHIIFM+ but I think Terra isn't trying that much because once you defeat him he just puts his keyblade on the ground and chills out.
Master Xehanort though seems to be super epic, he could probably defeat Final Form Sora is one shot. lol.

nightoffate

Sora, obviously.... being the main character has its advantages... like complete invincibility.

lol that is completely ture i mean has anyone seen naruto that kid does not die only cause he's the main character

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
lol, audo.
MX would win, even againist Sora, who doesn't have a chance. TAV have more experience than him, and they got their ass kicked quickly, while MX didn't break a sweat.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
they are all idiots!!! hahaahah no but roxas or ven would win beast they are beast and....wait a sec why is everyone choosing MX? Since there is no MX in the future games obviously he was defeated...so no...no he is not beast
Did you not see the concept video?
And maybe he wasn't defeated, he went poof a different way..:O

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Probably Mickey due to protection from the Disney execs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back