• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
In all seriousness, itd be either MX or King Mickey. The only way Sora could win is if KH3 has him becoming a true master of the Keyblade.

ultimateform3334

lol, audo.
MX would win, even againist Sora, who doesn't have a chance. TAV have more experience than him, and they got their ass kicked quickly, while MX didn't break a sweat.

lets just say they got their asses kicked permaturely cause that was only in the BBS video, cause who knows thry might have kicked MXs ass after the video was over probaly with a little help from mickey

Relix

A traveler
Awards
MX hands down. He thrashed TAV and if they did muster up some power after that what would it do? Make MX actually try? He parried Terra with one hand behind his back. Sora would win only by spamming the hell out of triangle and the reaction command is shoving MX keyblade up his ass. idk Riku could also kick ass but MX still owns

EDIT: And he didn't dirty his outfit!!!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
they are all idiots!!! hahaahah no but roxas or ven would win beast they are beast and....wait a sec why is everyone choosing MX? Since there is no MX in the future games obviously he was defeated...so no...no he is not beast

Boomer!

Anyways, not necessarily. MX could have (and probably did) won and accidentally cause his own downfall. Besides, we still have Xehanort, who most likely is MX+Terra.

State

Awards
Sora. After realizing that the world needs a league of keybladers, falling under the pressure, he kills himself.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Clearly MX. He doesn't need to rely on just his Keyblade/weapon when just fighting, and with it, he's still devastating.

I don't see why people think Sora could beat him, has Sora ever demonstrated any kind of skill or power rivalling MX's?

Theart

Awards
has Sora ever demonstrated any kind of skill or power rivalling MX's?

Nope, and that's why I said possibly KH3 Sora. If Sora faces MX in KH3, then Sora would need to be able to match MX in power/skill as you said.

But King Mickey could probably do a good job fighting MX. Whether or not he'd win, I don't know, but I'd like to think that the mouse could give MX a run for his money. LOL

Theart

Awards
DS uses lets his inner hollow take over and kills everyone.

I bet it looks like this guy... xD

Ichigo-Hollow.jpg

.... Nah, too obvious... its gonna be this guy...

austin-powers-mike-myers-as-dr-evil4.jpg

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ha, i JUST finished reading that part!

or riku's inner hollow[xehanort's heartless] teams up w/ mx and they own everyone. then its a battle between themselves..

ultimateform3334

but everybody might be older in kh3 so that gives them i slight chance of being better, based on weither or not nomura wants to continue right where he left off or go to a one year later thing

but i think everybody would just team up on the strongest first which would be MX, TERRA, OR SORA?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
kairi, sora, riku, mickey, roxas, terra, ven, aqua, DS, MX,

who do you think would win out of all of them in a bad ass keyblade fight to the death?

i gotta see who you think would win, honastly

Kairi, hands down.
I mean, it's obvious!
Especially since she has to be lent a Keyblade
And then it never appears again
And she's the weakest main KH character ever
Totally. Kairi could kick all their a****.

S

spjoni

if leon could have a key blade, then he'd win ffor sure.

Leon is the cool bad ass of final fantasy and kingdom hearts

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Kairi, hands down.
I mean, it's obvious!
Especially since she has to be lent a Keyblade
And then it never appears again

Totally. Kairi could kick all their a****.

it would have been funnier and sarcasticer better that way w/o that..

i agree!

SteampunkSamurai

We haven't really seen the BBS characters' capabilities except in battle among each other. We don't know how they'd fair against the KH characters that we've already been accustomed to, so I'm unsure. =/

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
We haven't really seen the BBS characters' capabilities except in battle among each other. We don't know how they'd fair against the KH characters that we've already been accustomed to, so I'm unsure. =/

It's up for debate, but just by observing the conceptual BBS video, it's easy to imagine that most of the current generation KH character wouldn't stand a chance. The wielding of a keyblade was once a learned art by people like VAT, and apprentices were guided by their teachers. Sora basically picks things up as he goes along.

Of course, this is a bit of a stretch of the imagination, but we might as well form our own theories. I'm still pretty unsure about Mickey. He might be the one keyblade wielder that could hold his own against members of the BBS group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back