• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus World Cut?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas12

Do you think Olympus will appear in BBS or just be cut like Pinnochio's world in Days? There has been little to no information on Olympus thus far, besides it appearing in one of the earlier trailers. But as we know something can appear in a trailer yet not be used in the final product such as the early rendition of the 1,000 heartless war with all the Behemoths and whatnot in KH2. So what do you all think? We're nearly a month away from the release. Should we give it time?

axelroxasxion91

Do you think Olympus will appear in BBS or just be cut like Pinnochio's world in Days? There has been little to no information on Olympus thus far, besides it appearing in one of the earlier trailers. But as we know something can appear in a trailer yet not be used in the final product such as the early rendition of the 1,000 heartless war with all the Behemoths and whatnot in KH2. So what do you all think? We're nearly a month away from the release. Should we give it time?

I hope it will be revealed in December along with another world.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I'm looking forward to the scene from that movie in BBS

Fate 1: In 18 years percisely, the planet's will aline ever so nicely.
Hades: (all right)
Fate 2: The time to act will be at hand, release the titans your monstrous band,
Hades: (gaining interest) hmm
Fate 2: Then the once proud Zues will finally fall, and you Hades will rule all!
Hades: (flame bursts with excitement) Yes Hades rules!
Fate 3: A word of caution to this tale
Hade: Huh?
Fate 3: Should heracules fight, you will fail (dissapears)
Hades: (blows up in anger) WHAT?!

B@con

I really hope not.
It would make sense for the specific story of the world. You would meet Hercules and Phil, and Herc is still in BECOMING a hero. He would be that teenager Herc from the TV-Series and the actual movie. At last that's what I think.

Oh, and I was pretty pissed when I realized I won't fight any Behemoths at Hollow Bastion in KH 2 -_-

KHearts35

The reason they took out Pinnochio world in Days was becuz the ds game card cannot hold that much data in it. The PSP cd has more data storage in it and it will hold the Olympus Colliseum. It's just not shown yet. That's all

αsiя

space coke
I don't know if they're going to put OC
I don't really though
If they do it's alright with me but I just hope we get see something new (teenage herc, the gods, and go to the heavens)
and if they do cut OC, I wonder if they're going to cut the part when Ven and MX talk or are they going to put it in another world

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it'll be announced in December with another world. SE has used OC as an example since the beginning, and they've mentioned it quite often in a few of the earliest interviews regarding BBS. My guess is that next month will be OC and either DI (not sure how important it is to the plot) or the crossroads world (if it had a name, I forgot).

Also hoping that Famitsu will cover some more info about the apprentices, because somebody is clearly hiding from us...Ienzo...

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yeah except that's from the very first trailer for BBS. Things in the trailers are guaranteed to make it into the games. A lot of scenes from the Days trailers were cut or altered after all.

yeah but thats a cutscene of both master xehanort and ven speaking. why would they cut something important like that of mx obtaining a certain thing from ven?

axelroxasxion91

yeah but thats a cutscene of both master xehanort and ven speaking. why would they cut something important like that of mx obtaining a certain thing from ven?

they cut the KH2 scene whre an Organization member was about to remove his hood in Radiant Garden (in the TGS 2003 trailer).

Samhain

Bronze Member
even though thats a tad unrealistic.

sora was going to charge into the organization member who was xemnas and xemnas decides to remove his hood at that moment while hes going to get knocked the fudge out. how about just making it look "epic" on that part of the scene?

A

Audo

To pique interest, that's all.
Stuff can get removed, it happens.

even though thats a tad unrealistic.

sora was going to charge into the organization member who was xemnas and xemnas decides to remove his hood at that moment while hes going to get knocked the fudge out. how about just making it look "epic" on that part of the scene?
Actually that was Riku, not Xemnas.
And it was considered a big deal at the time, since Nomura revealed the member Sora charged at was the one with plans with DiZ.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hercules is one of my favorite Disney films. It would pain me to see it get cut, especially considering the potential it has for BBS, and not for other games.

axelroxasxion91

And it was considered a big deal at the time, since Nomura revealed the member Sora charged at was the one with plans with DiZ.

oh yeah, how can I forget those days?

Samhain

Bronze Member
yah i know but i dont see it happening but eh we'll see. i would like to see a young hercules...
wait i dont get it. it was at villains vale and all 5 members of the organization just appeared when the first member in the middle raises his arm like xemnas does in kh2 and he was still in the middle when sora came charging at him so why would it be riku? so it was riku all along who did that or what? doesnt make much sense >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back