• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+New Nomura project soon]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I don't think theres something about KH3... it's a little bit early for it.
My personal hope is, that this is a sequel for TWEWY (I really enjoyed the game).
A Sequel for Dissidia, would be great too, but I've not completed it so far D': (no time...)

Eh, I don't think they'd start working on another KH just when BbS is released :/ but who knows.
I want another TWEWY. Or a remake of FF VII, that would be awesome.

Why not? That makes the most sense to me. :v

Not technically. Remember that Nomura released all those Final Mixes consecutively, as well as Re:CoM. And it said VOICE ACTING was starting. It doesn't mean he's all working on gameplay and what not. That can come at a much later time.

And I obviously agree with Raz.

B

Blade5468

Guys, you have to remember that this will probably be a game that Nomura directed.
There's a limit to how much credibility the term "working on it" has when you're the designer and they're in voice acting stages. So unless by working on it he means worked, there's really not much to say here. I mean, surely they wouldnt go into voice acting until all the designs are done?
In other words, Dissidia II or TWEYT II are unlikely, since he doesn't direct them.
The only things he directs are Versus and KH. Maybe a few more minor titles, but those are the two big ones. Nope, I just checked his wikipedia. These are the only ones he directs. The others are just designs and character concepts.

In other words, unless they're giving him more rights for old titles (such as Dissidia, TWEWY, FF7,) he probably wouldn't be directing them.

But who knows, maybe despite the fact that he's saying he's "working on it" this might be just another game he designed.

Also DQ like has nothing to do with Nomura either :X Toriyama designs that. TORIYAMA.

Nocoil

Not technically. Remember that Nomura released all those Final Mixes consecutively, as well as Re:CoM. And it said VOICE ACTING was starting. It doesn't mean he's all working on gameplay and what not. That can come at a much later time.

And I obviously agree with Raz.

Ah yes, I forgot about the Final Mixes o_O'
Yes, can be too - would be nothing new, like Nomura said.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Guys, you have to remember that this will probably be a game that Nomura directed.
There's a limit to how much credibility the term "working on it" has when you're the designer and they're in voice acting stages. So unless by working on it he means worked, there's really not much to say here. I mean, surely they wouldnt go into voice acting until after all the designs are done?
In other words, Dissidia II or TWEYT II are unlikely, since he doesn't direct them.
The only things he directs are Versus and KH. Maybe a few more minor titles, but those are the two big ones. Nope, I just checked his wikipedia. These are the only ones he directs. The others are just designs and character concepts.

In other words, unless they're giving him more rights for old titles (such as Dissidia, TWEWY, FF7,) he probably wouldn't be directing them.

But who knows, maybe despite the fact that he's saying he's "working on it" this might be just another game he designed.

Also DQ like has nothing to do with Nomura either :X Toriyama designs that. TORIYAMA.
YUPPPPPPPPPP, IT'S DEFINITELY KH3.

B

Blade5468

Nomura JUST said in the interview about the mystery game that he's not planning to bring KH3 out soon.

The most likely possibility is either the mystery game, or if my earlier hypothesis of him being the director is wrong, it's much, much more likely to be an FF7 Remake. But what are the odds of that :X How long has it been since then? fifteen years or so? We're probably not getting a remake :[

You know, I'd really like this to be a new FF7 project.
Not a remake, but, like, the Compliation of FF7 isnt over. Genesis is still alive Post-DoC.
So, yeah, that's what I wish for. That, or an FF7 remake.

But anything is good. I sort of actually dont want it to be kingdom hearts 3 (HOLY SHIT DID HE JUST SAY THAT?), I think it would be way more interesting to see a different project.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I'd say it will be some sidestory again.Maybe Riku's game?

Oh nooooooooo, a whole game with just Riku?! It couldn't be that in depth, since most of his whereabouts was explained in 258/2 days. If they wanted to extend his story, they would risk dragging it into KH2, as what exactly he was doing throughout the game is still shrouded in mystery. (besides leaving the Ansem reports behind for Sora>)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Maybe it's a 358/2 days remake, God I hope so, I want more missions and more story added to it.

B

Blade5468

Maybe it's a 358/2 days remake, God I hope so, I want more missions and more story added to it.

Oh God please don't let that be the case.

I mean, come on, they're starting to work on a remake for a game that's barely 7 months old and is easily (one of) the best game(s) in its console?

No, it's too unlikely. And I really dont want that to happen. Please. :[

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh God please don't let that be the case.

I mean, come on, they're starting to work on a remake for a game that's barely 7 months old and is easily (one of) the best game(s) in its console?

No, it's too unlikely. And I really dont want that to happen. Please. :[

I thought 358/2 days was so useless, the only good part was Xion.

B

Blade5468

I agree, honestly.
That's why I dont want it remade.

In fact, I thought 358/2 sucked BECAUSE OF Xion, but whatever.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well i hone one of the titles is KH3 and i believe it is because of this article VGChartz - Please Take A Moment To Visit Our Sponsor because it says that "There is a still yet unannounced title that I am working on sooner than thought." making me believe that he started KH3 sooner...

Of course i can be very wrong, they are many titles he might working on:
FF7 remake
TWEWY 2
mystery KH game
the long rumored FF13 haeresis

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree, honestly.
That's why I dont want it remade.

In fact, I thought 358/2 sucked BECAUSE OF Xion, but whatever.

No Days sucked cause it skipped way too many days and didn't have a good plot. I want it remade so they will fix these mistakes.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No Days sucked cause it skipped way too many days and didn't have a good plot.

Days was already pushing the hardware limit as is, adding on more data IE more days to the game would have probably caused more problems then solutions. It's not like you want to sit through 300+ days, can you imagine how much filler material would be needed? Think of it this way, every day that was skipped were just regular missions; missions that were pretty much tedious and simple.

And plot wise:

CoM > Days > KH1 > KH2

While I do have to admit some of the story elements could have been better, the writing was an improvement from this last installment at the very least :x

B

Blade5468

The dialogue could have been a bit better.
"Who else am I going to have ice cream with now??"
While makes sense when you think about it plotwise, it's not a very good thing to say to someone that's dying, really.

Also, Iridium, sorry for the "attitude" on the other thread, being an immature teenager I'm clearly incapable of expressing my feelings properly without starting sentences with "Goddammit."

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The dialogue could have been a bit better.
"Who else am I going to have ice cream with now??"
While makes sense when you think about it plotwise, it's not a very good thing to say to someone that's dying, really.

You can blame that on localization. The original was much more meaningful.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
No Days sucked cause it skipped way too many days and didn't have a good plot. I want it remade so they will fix these mistakes.

What do you expect to be doing all those extra 270 days?
Whatever new ideas they have will soon become repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back