• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is not Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djares181

This thread is an educated attempt to refute all ideas of Terra becoming Xehanort. Quite frankly im tired of all of this nonsense going around. Consider the following facts:

1. Terra wonders if Sora is Xehanort.
--Why would he wonder this if he himself is Xehanort? Im sure that you may think that the conversation was "noncanon," but then you would also have to disregard the other scenes in final mix+, like the xigbar and zexion scenes for being noncanon as well. You cant just pick and choose, you have to look at the whole picture.
2.After being defeated, Terra says that he has nothing left but "hatred for Xehanort."
--Again, if he was Xehanort why would he say something like this?
3. Terra has fair skin, Xehanort is tan.
--Now this right here is the kicker. They may have similar hair styles and features, but that is where the similarities end. Ill be damned if Terra's skin darkens to show "the darkness over taking his soul." That's just racist. I doubt Nomura would do something like that. And i dont wanna hear anything about fusions, absorbtions, or whatever other nonsense that proposes that Master Xehanort and Terra "fuse." When has anything like that ever happened in the series that ends up changing one's physical appearance?
4. Xehanort's nobody and heartless cant use the Keyblade.
--Or the power of light, like roxas can because he is part of sora. If he could use it, why would he recruit roxas, create xion, or use sora to harvest hearts? The answer is that he cant. Because his somebody could not use a keyblade. Which means he is not Terra.

Now then, in light of all of these facts, im sure some of you will come up with crazy ideas about how they are still the same person. I presented facts here, not guesses, not conjectures, but pure facts. If you can come up with something substantial, then by all means prove me wrong. I doubt that you can though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
1. that was lingering sentiment, which we do not know if that is terra and nomura said whether it was him or not doesnt really matter. Also his name could possibly hint that he is an unverse considering that sentiment is an emotion and the unversed are born from negative emotions and feed off of them.

2. like i said with my first point.

3. well the main theory is that terra becomes xehanort, including physical appearance. the white hair and tan skin can be related to something of darkness or MX.

4. people can lose the ability to lose the keyblade as seen with riku in kh1 when he had the keyblade.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
We don't know if that was Terra or not (meaning he could've been an another version of him). Plus, he must've thought of MX, not Xehanort.

2.After being defeated, Terra says that he has nothing left but "hatred for Xehanort."
Same thing.

And i dont wanna hear anything about fusions, absorbtions, or whatever other nonsense that proposes that Master Xehanort and Terra "fuse." When has anything like that ever happened in the series that ends up changing one's physical appearance?
Doesn't mean it's not possible, especially if the similarities are strong.

He could still open the doors to the hearts of worlds, so keyblades are still in the equation.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
One thing (and i can see with what your saying in most of it) but...at the part where you asked: "when has anything like that ever happend in the series...?", didn' that happen in kh when Riku fused with Xehanort? or do you not consider that fusion?

αsiя

space coke
This thread is an educated attempt to refute all ideas of Terra becoming Xehanort. Quite frankly im tired of all of this nonsense going around. Consider the following facts:

--Why would he wonder this if he himself is Xehanort? Im sure that you may think that the conversation was "noncanon," but then you would also have to disregard the other scenes in final mix+, like the xigbar and zexion scenes for being noncanon as well. You cant just pick and choose, you have to look at the whole picture.
--Now this right here is the kicker. They may have similar hair styles and features, but that is where the similarities end. Ill be damned if Terra's skin darkens to show "the darkness over taking his soul." That's just racist. I doubt Nomura would do something like that. And i dont wanna hear anything about fusions, absorbtions, or whatever other nonsense that proposes that Master Xehanort and Terra "fuse." When has anything like that ever happened in the series that ends up changing one's physical appearance?
--Or the power of light, like roxas can because he is part of sora. If he could use it, why would he recruit roxas, create xion, or use sora to harvest hearts? The answer is that he cant. Because his somebody could not use a keyblade. Which means he is not Terra.

Now then, in light of all of these facts, im sure some of you will come up with crazy ideas about how they are still the same person. I presented facts here, not guesses, not conjectures, but pure facts. If you can come up with something substantial, then by all means come at me. Im ready.

Nomura said that it doesnt matter if that was Terra or not at the secret boss and what LS said I think he was talking about MX not young xehanort

I dont think Nomura cares about race really
I dont know but I have heard that submitting into darkness tans your skin (not sure)

They cant use it simply because a nobody needs a heart to use a keyblade and Xehanort had no memories of his past so then if he is terra then he wont remember how to summon it

I for one do think Terra is Xehanort or is the reason for his creation him or MX

zexyishsmexy

here is the difference: THose were cutscenes...and LS is a non-canon BATTLE.
Xehanort...or MASTER XEHANORT. I am positive he ment the latter.
If you are suggesting that MX becomes Xehanort...you can use the same logic.
memory loss.

Now then, in light of all of these facts, im sure some of you will come up with crazy ideas about how they are still the same person. I presented facts here, not guesses, not conjectures, but pure facts. If you can come up with something substantial, then by all means prove me wrong. I doubt that you can though.
aren't we pompous.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This topic is now about cheese. just joking.
WE WONT KNOW UNTIL IT COMES OUT. I AM SO SICK OF HEARING SO CALLED PROOF WHEN WE DONT KNOW!

For the record, Xehanorts Heartless had the keyblade of peoples hearts.

Oathkeeper2000

While I completely agree with you that Terra is absolutely not Xehanort,your reasoning doesn't really present any solid proof.

1. The Terra battle in LS had nothing to do with the KHII story line. It was really just a way to introduce Terra to the KH world. Towards the end of the jump festa trailer, he says he'll never forgive Xehanort and blah blah blah. Either way, he wasn't Xehanort yet.

2. same thing

3. Yes the skin tones are different, but its entirely possible the color of somebody's skin can change. (you also forgot to mention Terra has blue eyes while Apprentice Xehanort has brown.)

4. Whoever Xehanort really is, I have a strong feeling he used to be able to use the keyblade. Whoever it is must have lost that ability. Like what Allister Rose said.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
he was talking about master xehanort.

once again his talking about master xehanort.

never but that doesnt mean it cant happen.

how was he able to open the door to the heart of the world????
also that proves nothing, theres a chance he lost the keyblade.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Like mentioned before, we don't know if LS really is Terra, and if he was and the battle was canon, it wouldn't make a difference.
--Now this right here is the kicker. They may have similar hair styles and features, but that is where the similarities end.
What are you talking about? Xehanort and Terra practically have the same face.
Ill be damned if Terra's skin darkens to show "the darkness over taking his soul." That's just racist. I doubt Nomura would do something like that. And i dont wanna hear anything about fusions, absorbtions, or whatever other nonsense that proposes that Master Xehanort and Terra "fuse." When has anything like that ever happened in the series that ends up changing one's physical appearance?
You could apply that to Xehanort's Heartless and Riku. When he took over Riku, Riku's memories changed Ansem's apperance in a humanoid one.
And if MX tried to fuse with Terra like Ansem SoD tried to do with Riku, something could've gone wrong during the fusion, resulting in memory loss and other side effects.
Xehanort did have a Keyblade in some shape or form, how else would he get to the hearts of the worlds? It's just like Riku when he made the key to DI appear in the Secret Place - they had the Keyblade, it just wasn't awakened yet. And not to mention Xehanort's going through amnesia here, so he probably did forget using the Keyblade.
ehh
Dogenzaka said:
Every FM secret boss has been a canon battle.....take Enigmatic Man for instance.
LS hasn't been confirmed to being canon or not. It's most likely it's not canon.
If I remember correctly, LS was put in by the staff, while Xemnas/EM was chosen by Nomura.

djares181

The thing i find most amusing is that you people are not presenting facts. How do you know if he was talking about master xehanort or young xehanort? All he said was xehanort.

zexyishsmexy

The thing i find most amusing is that you people are not presenting facts. How do you know if he was talking about master xehanort or young xehanort? All he said was xehanort.
you didn't either.
HOW DO YOU KNOW?!
we can play this game allllll night BD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You Are Stupid.
When Terra says the name "Xehanort" he is talking about MX, Master Xehanort, and when you see Terra and MX talk he doesn't call him Master because he is not his teach, Eraqus (I think thats how you spell it) is.
And why would you call someone you hate Master?

You really need to think.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The thing i find most amusing is that you people are not presenting facts.
Clearly you're not reading.
How do you know if he was talking about master xehanort or young xehanort? All he said was xehanort.
Is it possible he was referring to Xehanort? Yes. However, considering...
Terra said:
I'll never forgive you, Xehanort! (to MX)
Odds are he was referring to MX.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The thing i find most amusing is that you people are not presenting facts.
Neither are you.
How do you know if he was talking about master xehanort or young xehanort? All he said was xehanort.
It may not be exactly Terra, but it's pretty obvious that it has some connection to Terra, who does seem to possess a strong hatred towards Master Xehanort.

Ventus13_15

You're retarded.

It's obvious he's talking about MX in the LS, but that battle isn't even canon!!!!! Just because he isn't tan like Xehanort, doesn't mean that he can't be him. Emitting to Darkness could have tanned him. And it's possible for someone to lose their keyblade shown by Riku in KH1. Although we won't know for sure until the game is out, there is a super high possibility that Terra is Xehanort.

djares181

Neither are you.

It may not be exactly Terra, but it's pretty obvious that it has some connection to Terra, who does seem to possess a strong hatred towards Master Xehanort.

Lol what? Did you not read my posts. Hell, if anything im the only using proof. I gave specific instances, specific wording, and all you guys can do is speculate?
1."He was referring to MX." What? We dont know who he was referring to.
2."That battle was noncanon." Well i guess that makes the xemnas fight noncanon, but oh wait it was actually in one of the first cutscenes in Kh2...
3." LS wasnt terra." And you know this how? Oh wait, you dont.

Come on guys, lets be logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back