• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSM1017

Vanitas doesn't make any sense. Why he looks like Sora has yet to be explained, and I'm pretty sure we would know by now if it was explained in this game.

Takarifan101

I think everyone needs to calm down and wait till we get this with audio and translated, i doubt any of us will get some sleep tonight

just a suggestion, I think you might want to change your picture fi you post on the non-spoiler forums, that way you don't ruin it for others.
And yes lets all wait for a translation

αsiя

space coke
Aint it obvious of what Ansem the Wise said at the end of the Jump Festa trailer is him talking to Aqua

stacyadams

Because Kairi is wasted space.

Now to wait for this game to come out in English! :D

And Eraqus is dead. No way to talk to dead people. (not even Haley Joel Osment can do it)

The note in the bottle was Kairi's HIV/AIDs test.THATS why she won't be going on their next adventure!

F

Fagren

Alright honestly people chill, this game revealed tons and tons of new stuff. We finaly know who young Xehanort is, we know what the connection between Roxas, Ven, Sora, and Vanitas is. We know Ansem the wise met Aqua in the realm of darkness at one point.

We know Sora is special because he can connect with others.

Yes there are somethings left unanswered but that is the case with every KH game. BBS has unanswered questions because those questions spure on the next game, just like in KH2 the unanswered questions spured on BBS.

This game answered what it needed to, this game succeed in what it was meant to do. This game finally brought back the challenge of KH, and the platforming of KH1, the dark story line was increased this time.

How can any of you be dissapointed when this game has granted our wishes of what we wanted?

I swear to the God Of War that if that letter says "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" I'm calling in a hit on Nomura.

Takarifan101

People instead of turning our anger on Nomura lets all turn our anger on childhood idols instead
besides this is a smart move on his part reel us in and then give us even more questions

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Sora has Ven's heart which went into Roxas when Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker. That's why Roxas looks like Ven: he has his heart. Vanitas is the darkness of Ventus. Why Vanitas looks like Sora is the same reason Roxas looks like Ven.

Agentnibs

Xion only comes out because it's showing that everything went on to happen like it should. Braig is definitely scheming something though. You can tell by the way he looks at Xehanort

noshade15

ok... I thought Nomura said that we'd see a new character in the secret ending that no one in the KH community has ever seen before!? a NEW character, is it that silver mystery man? idk but I swear it was said by him that it was in the secret ending. anyone else know where I'm coming from? was that truly the "full" secret ending???

oh yeah and for those idiots who thought Vanitas was gonna look like Xion, you can suck it! lol i'm jk, it was Sora anyway, for those who thought it was Sora (like me) good job lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The note in the bottle was Kairi's HIV/AIDs test.THATS why she won't be going on their next adventure!

XD

Not if you enlarge her breasts. Everything can be solved if you just enlarge her breasts.

It wouldn't work. Not even if they were like this demtits She would still be lame and unneeded.

:D I like Sora and Ven's convo. Also love Sora's kid stained glass panel.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Sora has Ven's heart which went into Roxas when Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker. That's why Roxas looks like Ven: he has his heart. Vanitas is the darkness of Ventus. Why Vanitas looks like Sora is the same reason Roxas looks like Ven.

But that doesn't make any sense because neither Roxas nor Vanitas had any contact with Sora previously.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
now all we need is the hidden boss and the game will be competely spoiled

F

Fagren

I find it hilarious that jack shit has been said about the Unverse's origins and disappearance.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
So far, the only thing I like about BBS was Terra's story. Since, it turned out just as I thought.

What I want to know right now is.
Who is Vanitas? and I mean like WHO IISSS HE. WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE SORA?
What happened to Aqua?
Did Ven's body get destroyed and his heart remained? What happened to Vanitas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back